18th August 2016, 09:17 AM
Talo Roouk

Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS in ST category?

Sir/ madam I want to know that how many marks are needed to obtain for qualifying MBBS as ST category? I am preparing for the exam and your answer will help me in my target preparations. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. In how many years can I complete MBBS? What is the minimum marks required to qualify MBBS?
  2. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  5. Minimum marks required to qualify for PU board? I am a 2nd year PU student
  6. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  7. Minimum marks required to qualify in CSIR-NET for OBC student?
  8. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  9. Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate?
  10. Expected minimum marks required in NEET 2017 to get a seat in MBBS for OBC category? -- [New]
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  12. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Marks required to do MBBS under OC Girls category?
  15. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  16. Minimum marks required for MBBS course in government college? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government colleges belonging to general category?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in GATE exam for (Nomadic Tribes) NT Category?
  18. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
18th August 2016, 09:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS in ST category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talo Roouk View Post
Sir/ madam I want to know that how many marks are needed to obtain for qualifying MBBS as ST category? I am preparing for the exam and your answer will help me in my target preparations. Thanks
Reservation of seats under 15% All India Quotas: for ST category students 7.5% seats are reserved for MBBS degree course. In order to qualify the medical examination ST category student needs to bring 40% in their entrance examination.
18th August 2016, 10:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

For MBBS course you need to appear in the AIPMT entrance examination. AIPMT stands for All India Pre-medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE. For this examination candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for All India Pre-medical Test is 50% and 40% in case of SC/ST category candidate. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 25 years.

The minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS in ST category are given below.

1. Marks Range = 599-118

2. Qualifying marks = 40%
19th August 2016, 02:03 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBBS refers to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science and it is an undergraduate medical course of 4 years. Also for pursuing the same course from a government or private medical college you will have to qualify NEET.

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held by CBSE once every year for admission in undergraduate medical courses in any medical colleges.

Being a ST category candidate to be eligible for counselling for admission under state quota, AFMC and private medical colleges you are required to secure around 120 marks out of 720 marks where as for admission under All India 15% quota seats you are required to secure around 300 marks. One thing I would like to make you clear that the cutoffs mentioned here are as per the pervious results it might rise up or go down next year.

For more queries regarding the admission and counselling procedure for MBBS seat you can log in to the link www.mic.nic.in where as for details about NEET you can visit the website www.aipmt.nic.in.
24th June 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 125 Marks in neet 2017 if there is any chance to get mbbs and bds in government seat
26th June 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I am St category student I have scored 47 marks in neet exam can I get seat in MBBS in home state quote in self financing colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?