25th July 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Diploma to Degree admission after qualifying 5th & 6th semesters and without clearing 1st to 4th semester?

If I want to take admission in Diploma to Degree after clearing my 5th & 6th semesters but not clear 1st to 4th semesters.So, I am eligible to take admission in D2D scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  2. Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?
  3. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  5. Can I take admission in government college after clearing 5 semester in diploma?
  6. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  8. Can I get admission in degree this year after clearing my diploma 5th and 6th sem exam?
  9. Am I eligible for 5th semester if get 6 KT in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  10. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  12. Can I apply for degree after completion of diploma before results?
  13. Sample question papers of Mechanical Engineering Diploma 5th & 6th semester exam conducted by Manav Bharti University?
  14. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  15. Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 3 back subjects? -- [New]
  16. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 98 marks in D-CET and secured 67% in 5th and 6th semester of Engineering Diploma course?
  18. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
26th July 2016, 12:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Diploma to Degree admission after qualifying 5th & 6th semesters and without clearing 1st to 4th semester?

No, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Degree course if you clear only 5th & 6th semesters without clearing 1st to 4th semesters.

Only candidates who have passed three years Diploma course from an AICTE approved institution are eligible to get admission in Degree course through Lateral Entry admission process.

Since, you have not passed first two years Diploma course, you are not eligible to get admission to study Diploma course.
26th July 2016, 02:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Diploma to Degree admission after qualifying 5th & 6th semesters and without clearing 1st to 4th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I want to take admission in Diploma to Degree after clearing my 5th & 6th semesters but not clear 1st to 4th semesters.So, I am eligible to take admission in D2D scheme?

Sorry, it is not possible to get Degree admission after Diploma without clearing 1st to 4th semester papers. So you have to clear all the backlogs in Diploma first and then can apply for Degree admission. The candidates who cleared the 3 years diploma course with at least 45% marks are eligible for degree course. After clearing the diploma, you can apply for degree course through lateral entry. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?