27th August 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for economics Ph.D? What is the duration?

pls sent me all economics phd information (mumbai university )

-fees
-duration
-related professor phone no & classes address
-& other

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Economics? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  2. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  3. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  4. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  6. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  7. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  8. How can I study PhD in Commerce? Fee expense and course duration of Regular PhD course?
  9. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics? -- [New]
  10. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  11. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  12. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  13. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  14. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  15. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  16. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  17. Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?
  18. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2017, 12:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for economics Ph.D? What is the duration?

Ph.D. Economics or Doctor of Philosophy in Economics is Doctorate Economics course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed master degree with at least 60% from a recognized university. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like National Eligibility Test.

The required fee of this course are given below.

=> Supervision Fee
20.00 p.m.

=> Enrollment Fee
300.00 p.a.

=> University Development Fee
600.00 p.a.

=> Library Fee
12.00 p.a.

=> Library Deposit (refundable)
1000.00 p.a.

=> Athletic Fee
50.00 p.a.

=> Library Development Fee (non-refundable)
200.00 p.a.

=> Computer Fee*
4000.00 p.a.

=> DSE Development Fee
500.00 p.a.

=> DSE Library Services Fee
1000.00 p.a.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?