21st March 2012, 09:04 PM
swaraj.mukul

Minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for SC/ST students?

what is the minimum percentage required for doing b.com in delhi university for sc/st or obc students?

27th March 2012, 01:36 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for SC/ST students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaraj.mukul View Post
what is the minimum percentage required for doing b.com in delhi university for sc/st or obc students?

B.com stand for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester .

Syllabus for B.com Course :-
  • Business and Industrial Law
  • Principles of Micro Economics
  • Business Management
  • Financial Accounting
  • Marco Economic
  • Corporate Accounting
  • Business Mathematics
  • Business Statistics
  • Company Law
  • Economic Development Policy
  • Cost Accounting
  • Business Communication
  • Management Accounting

If your interested to apply for B.com course in delhi university then you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria for B.com Course in Delhi University :-

You should complete 12th standard in any discipline from with Minimum 55% percentage of marks recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is relaxation is applicable . Your age should not more the 18 years .

The University may conduct entrance examination , Based on the entrance examination you may get admission for B.com course in Delhi University .

To crack this Examination please refer the 12th board commerce and accountants books , because the entrance examination question is based on 12th standard syllabus . So , I suggest to refer the 12th board books . Then definitely you may crack the entrance examination .

So, If your satisfy the eligibility criteria the you may get admission for B.com course in delhi university .
27th March 2012, 02:07 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for SC/ST students?

Bacholar of commerce (B.com) is a graduation degree. For admission in b.com in any university, you should be passed in 12th with commerce or science stream. But A art stream student can not admission in b.com.
According to D.U for admission in b.com, you have to passed with minimum 55% marks. But sc/st candidate have relaxation of 5% marks. Before admission, university takes a entrance test. You have to pass it also, for b.com entrance test is totaly based on 12th accounts, bussiness studies, economics books.
27th March 2012, 08:08 AM
bablucena9

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaraj.mukul View Post
For b.com in du,
You should be 12th class with 55% from a reconized university.
Age will not less than 18 .
Ok dear
Best of luck
27th March 2012, 12:00 PM
vikassaini1993

for getting admission in b.com in du you 10+2 percentage shoud be more then
90% for first cut off list for boys and for girls the percentage shoud be 85-90%
if your percentage is above 80 then you might have been admited for b.com
thank you
27th March 2012, 02:55 PM
biswarup.jackon14

Red face Re: Minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for SC/ST students?

Hii…..

The B.Com graduates can apply for MCA course if they taken mathematics as a subject in the graduation level. IGNOU offers MCA course and the notifications regarding this will be published in leading newspapers and dailies. The basic qualification required for this course is a graduation in computer science/information technology/ engineering etc. M.Sc graduates and PGDCA qualified candidates can also apply for the MCA course. Any of the above mentioned degrees should be secured from a recognized institution. The percentage of marks required for this course is 45%. The selection will be based on an entrance exam which is conducted at an institution or at a national level.
1st April 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Wt is the minimum percentage required for general in B.com nd the syllabus
2nd April 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks required for general cast for b.com in delhi university.
10th April 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, fever ke karan maine 2 paper nhi dia to kya mujhe b.com pass in regular me admission mil jayaga please.......reply me fast.
13th April 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

If we get above 65% in our boards ...r u sure that we will get amisn in b.com cousses in a gd du affilated colleges and what is the procedure of entrance exam
4th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the minimum %age for admission in DU for general category student
26th May 2012, 03:16 PM
swaraj.mukul

if a student have got 54.75% in 12th board exams and he is a SC student,will he get admission in delhi university????
he has got this percentage in ENG+best three subjects,including mathematics.
26th May 2012, 07:27 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for SC/ST students?

hi!
For taking admission in B.Com in reputed university you must have atleast 55% marks in 12th for sc/st students.

best of luck
27th May 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

if a SC student has got 54.75% in best 4 subjects including mathematics in 12th board exams will he get admission in delhi university?
28th May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by infoysis View Post

B.com stand for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester .

Syllabus for B.com Course :-
  • Business and Industrial Law
  • Principles of Micro Economics
  • Business Management
  • Financial Accounting
  • Marco Economic
  • Corporate Accounting
  • Business Mathematics
  • Business Statistics
  • Company Law
  • Economic Development Policy
  • Cost Accounting
  • Business Communication
  • Management Accounting

If your interested to apply for B.com course in delhi university then you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria for B.com Course in Delhi University :-

You should complete 12th standard in any discipline from with Minimum 55% percentage of marks recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is relaxation is applicable . Your age should not more the 18 years .

The University may conduct entrance examination , Based on the entrance examination you may get admission for B.com course in Delhi University .

To crack this Examination please refer the 12th board commerce and accountants books , because the entrance examination question is based on 12th standard syllabus . So , I suggest to refer the 12th board books . Then definitely you may crack the entrance examination .

So, If your satisfy the eligibility criteria the you may get admission for B.com course in delhi university .
I am a commerce student and belongs to SC category and i've got 54.75% in best four subjects including mathematics in 12th board exams,this year.
Can i get admission in any of the good colleges under government to do b.com?
29th May 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges under du gives a entrance test for b.com
30th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a student with 91.8%(without maths) get admission in b.com in delhi university??
31st May 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for OBC students?
31st May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required to do b.com in delhi university for obc students?
3rd June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, main u.p se 12th 60percent se pass kiya hai aur du main admision lena chahta hu.aur main obc hu. Kya mera admisiom ho sakta hai.
4th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i am gaurav gera i just completed 12TH with 75.2% marks from uttarakhand board.i want to get admission in DU for b.com(hons.).kya mera admission ho sakta hai? please answer. my phone number is 8650485404. i am living in haridwar.i am realated from general catagory.
4th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage require in take admission in b.com in du
5th June 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear Freinds mujhe ap logo ki help cahiye, plz mujhe ye btaye ki 48% me DU k kuan se college admission lete hai,mai DU ka form bhi le k a gya hu, or dosto plz jaldi btana qki agar mujhe Du me admision nhi mila to mai mar jaunga sacchi........................................... your friend.

ROHIT
5th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds.. m kartik.. mujhe aap logo ki help chahiye plz btao ki 54% me DU ka kaunsa coolege admission dega ??????????????plzzzz jaldi.............
6th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN DU FOR B. COM STREAM FOR GENERAL
8th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir /mam
please tell me to apply in DU for SC candidates
11th June 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required to do b.com in delhi university for general students?
16th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir if i got 57 percentage in class 10 then can i do bcom hons after 12 from delhi university...!! and how much percentage is required in class 12 for admission in bcom hons please tell me sir
11th August 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can i take direct admission in delhi university ,i have got 70% in 12th and i m state level player in volleyball.plz reply asap.....
28th October 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th with 55%, can i take addmision in du BA. i belog to st.
17th November 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i am study in 12th class by up board so how many mark to get in 12th for admision in b.com please reply my gmail id ([email protected])please reply.
19th February 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

which subjects included in b.com?I dont have math ...is math included in entrance test for b.com?
24th February 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hlw I am from Nepal.... I have scored less than 60percentage in graduation can I get admission
In any colleges of DU
7th March 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What are percentage required for admission in delhi university for b.com for general
21st March 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for OBC students?
21st March 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for OBC students?
3rd April 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE IN CLASS 12th REQUIRED FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN COLLEGES AFFILATED TO DELHI UNIVERSITY? FROM WHERE THE ADMISSION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VARIOUS COLLEGES CONDUCTING B.COM COURSE/B.COM(HONS.)? PLEASE NAME THE COLEGES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE GENERAL CATEGORY STUDENTS SCORING 70%TO 80% IN CLASS 12TH FROM C.B.S.E BOARD.?
28th April 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

respected sir or mam plz tell me that what is the procedure for taking admission in du for dc students pls reply me fast
30th April 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required to do B.com (pass) in delhi university for OBC students ?
26th May 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required for B. Com. admission for genral
10th June 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th in commerce with67.4%.kya mujhe DU milega.09801109882
21st March 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects marks are taken into consideration for admisson in du....plz reply fast..
8th April 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

If I score 90% and I have not taken math in 12 then my admissions will be take place or not
14th April 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required for doing b.com in delhi university for students?[/QUOTE]
12th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for general students
16th May 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir on 17 may isc result will be declare. I am not worry about my percentage...
please tell me how to get admisdion in DU..i want to know the procedure..maximum prcentage..i m from general catagory and commerce student
16th May 2014, 12:50 AM
aman07522

please tell me how to get admisdion in DU..i want to know the procedure..maximum prcentage..i m from general catagory and commerce student
16th May 2014, 12:52 AM
aman07522

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for general student

17th June 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Helloo i m pass 12th class 68% and i m fail economics and add additional subject physical education but i want to do b.com so pls tell me who's du any collage can me admission
18th July 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in du my target for 2 is 89% and i belong to obc please answer i have 2 years left
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?