8th April 2011, 02:53 AM
imran61

Are minority institutions also included in single entrance test for MBBS and Post Graduate?

hi,i want to knw dat whether minority institutions r also included in single entrance test for mbbs and post graduate?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in COMEDK for Karnataka students?
  2. System of getting admission in private medical college in India? Documents required to be submitted?
  3. Minority institutions available at Hyderabad who are providing free of cost education? -- [New]
  4. Can I get MBBS seat in Minority after scoring 5267 rank
  5. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I take admission in M.Tech after BSc IT?
  7. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  8. Maximum and minimum requirement to become a doctor after passing class 12th
  9. How can I get into marine engineering?
  10. Is there any government exam for candidates above 33 years?
  11. How to become a fashion designer after doing B.A in Psychology? Any chance to become one after completing my graduation?
  12. How can I get admission to study M.Tech if didn't qualify in GATE?
  13. Date of upcoming AIPMT Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?
  14. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  15. How to do internship in AIIMS? I am a MBBS graduate
  16. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  17. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured above 90% in 10th WBBSE? Procedure to apply?
  18. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th July 2011, 12:35 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Are minority institutions also included in single entrance test for MBBS and Post Graduate?

hi,

Some of the minority institutions will include the single entrance test for mbbs and post graduate.

But,
Some other does not accept the single entrance test for the mbbs and post graduate you need to get refer with individual institutions...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?