24th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured above 90% in 10th WBBSE? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed 10th and secured above 90% mark from WBBSE. What scholarship can I get? Please let me know about the scholarships for me and also how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?
  2. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  3. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  4. List of scholarships available for 10th RBSE candidate?
  5. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 61% in 10th BSEB?
  6. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore if secured 51% in 10th WBBSE?
  7. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  8. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83.2% in 12th WBCHSE exam?
  9. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  10. Age Limit to apply in 10th WBBSE Board exam for female candidate?
  11. What is the procedure of review in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  12. What is the correction procedure of Date of Birth in 10th WBBSE Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE to CBSE Board?
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  15. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  17. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?
26th May 2016, 03:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured above 90% in 10th WBBSE? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for the various below mentioned scholarship program after completion of your 10th board examination with the marks you have scored.

> FAEA Scholarship.

> Maulana Azad National cholarship for Minority Community Girls.

> Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students.

> R D Sethna Loan Scholarship.

> Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students, etc.

The procedure is quite simple, you just have to visit the official website of the above mentioned Institutions and provide the required details asked for scholarship. Te details will be asked in a straight manner and no such complication will be there to be faced. Therefore, I am sure you will be able to apply for it easily.
9th September 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured above 90% in 10th WBBSE? Procedure to apply?

I have scored 92% in 10th which scholarship can I get
10th June 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to check scholarship result of year 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?