8th May 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Modelling agencies for aspiring model with no experience in the field?

I am Biswajit Giri.I am from Bhubaneswar, Orissa. Now I am continuing MCA. Before joining MCA I was a teacher in a school.

But I am interested in modeling. I belongs from middle class family. So there is no chance to give me my family in this line. So Please give me address of some modeling agencies.

I have no professional experience in modeling. But i think i have that ability to work in an organization where my skills could be recognized and I could grow personally as well as professionally.

22nd June 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Modelling agencies for aspiring model with no experience in the field?

i would like to become a model but i have no experience, how can i start?
27th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Modelling agencies for aspiring model with no experience in the field?

Hey guys ur wait is over...we 7steps a known company for modelling and acting are launching a branch in bhubaneshwar...pls send ur cv and a photograph to 412, abhishek premises, dalia ind., est., off link road, andheri w, mumbai-58 , contact person Pooja 09702986777... And enroll ur self ...to become a model and get trained by mumbai best people and meet the celebrities from serials and Bollywood
2nd November 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i wanna be a model ,aspiring to do it but have no experience.i belong to a middle class family but i think i can make it out in this field.do suggest me.contact no is 8093187317
4th December 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a student i read in class 9
i want to be a model. My height is 5.9 and i dont have any modeling experience.
16th March 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc, i belong to a middle class family
And i wanna be a model, actor. Please suggest me nd help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?