15th August 2011, 05:04 AM
RINKI SHEKHAWAT

How many marks to score in IAS Interview to become IAS Officer?

How many marks we hve to scored to be an ias officer after facing interview/ also tell me the required marks in interview

15th August 2011, 05:14 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many marks to score in IAS Interview to become IAS Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINKI SHEKHAWAT View Post
How many marks we hve to scored to be an ias officer after facing interview/ also tell me the required marks in interview
See.. One thing I want to clear is there is no specific cutoff for a particular stage of Civil services examination.

The cutoff is not at all standard one. It varies from time to time depending upon the competition and the applicants of the examination.

As you are aware of Civil service examination is a three stage pattern exam in which first stage is preliminary (CSAT) this is to screen off maximum no. of applicants who are not serious towards their application for the job.

The second stage of the examination is to check the knowledge of the candidate in the selected subject.

the last and final round is interview round in this round the applicant is intellectually tested by the board of panel directors who will recruit the personal .

based on marks , yes marks
marks are awarded to the candidate on their own. by the directors these marks are based on Candidates
->Appearance
->presentation
->Speaking skill
->Convincing skill
->Logical thinking ability
etc., like wise there are many traits in which a candidate is tested and awarded marks upto 200 what ever the maximum marks may be the candidate has a chance to get rank only if he satisfies and scores 85% of marks in the personal interview.

or else you know he has to appear for the civil service examination from the first.

This is all about the question what you have posted.

Thanks

Regards

~AdityA~
3rd October 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks to score in IAS Interview to become IAS Officer?

Please tell me the no of subjeccts and their names.Would you please send the updates to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?