8th June 2011, 09:48 PM
sheshans

Which is in more, Mechanical, Electrical and ETC? Which colleges to prepare? Can I get with 140 score in MHT CET?

i hav got 111 in aieee
i hav no problem wid mechanical/electrical/electronic and telecommunication/comp/it
which 1 i best nd has demand
which college should i prefer
mht score has not yet came nd i am expectin it be around 140

Related Questions:
  1. How can I score good marks in MHT CET? Books to be referred to prepare for MHT CET?
  2. How should I score good marks in MHT CET?
  3. How much marks a candidate must score in MHT CET to get admission in SPCE specially for electrical and mechanical branch?
  4. What are the suitable career options after 12th related to Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which preference should be considered for MHT CET?
  6. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  7. Tips to prepare for MHT CET exam? Books to be referred for it?
  8. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  9. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  10. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015? -- [New]
  11. How much score is needed in MHT CET? I belong to NT 2 category
  12. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to prepare for MHT CET?
  14. Cutoff for engineering entrance for B.E Mechanical through MHT CET in government colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. List of good engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 83.5% in HSC and 118 in MHT CET?
  16. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to study well for MHTCET? How to increase my concentration and memory?
  18. How much score is required in MHT CET to get admission in MBBS? I belong to NT 2 category
15th November 2011, 11:24 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is in more, Mechanical, Electrical and ETC? Which colleges to prepare? Can I get with 140 score in MHT CET?

You can get in to good college as you got good rank in AIEEE
you can choose any branch in engineering as they provide good future
every branch has it's scope
All The Best!
8th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is in more, Mechanical, Electrical and ETC? Which colleges to prepare? Can I get with 140 score in MHT CET?

sir i have got 95% in 2.i choosed mechanical engineering,is there better future after 5-6 years
4th June 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

which is good cource offered in B.tech mechanical ot ECE
18th June 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i am planning for electrical eng.
does it has scope in future...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?