31st May 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Which is the more recommended field for B.Com graduate for top universities in UK or US?

which is the most recommended field for a b.com graduate for top universities in UK and US?

2nd November 2011, 06:29 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Which is the more recommended field for B.Com graduate for top universities in UK or US?

hi,,,,,

well M.B.A is most suitable field for b.com graduate in UK and US,,,,,,,

if you will do c.a and icwa in india then the job opportunies are more for you in UK not in US demand is there but US govt is not allowing ousiders for job in US even the MNC'S which are having business in india they are paying some money to call their indian employees to US. if you will study in US and seek fo job they will not provide you the job you desire,,,,, but you can seek good job in UK,,,,,

but the thing you have to study over there and try for job,,,,,,,,it will cost you very high

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?