22nd September 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Prospect of PhD in Agriculture course for M.Sc postgraduate?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Agriculture this year and now I am interested in doing PhD in Agriculture. So I want to know about the prospect of Agriculture PhD program?

28th September 2016, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospect of PhD in Agriculture course for M.Sc postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Agriculture this year and now I am interested in doing PhD in Agriculture. So I want to know about the prospect of Agriculture PhD program?

Yes, the M.Sc Agriculture candidate can study PhD in Agriculture. The PhD in Agriculture program will be eligible for the candidates who hold an M.Sc in Horticulture/M.Sc Integrated Rural Development and Management/M.Sc in Agriculture or allied subjects with at least 60% marks. The admission to the program will be done on the basis of written test and interview/viva voce. So after M.Sc Agriculture you are eligible for the PhD in Agriculture. The program is available in the following universities;

Banaras Hindu University - Official Website

Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University - Official Website

Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?