18th December 2010, 02:59 PM
reximathimaran

Difference between CA and MBA finance in Business School? Which is a better career option?

Pls suggest difference between CA and MBA Finance in a Business School. Which is having better career option.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA enough to have a good career ahead? Which stream is better between International Business and Finance for a B.Com graduate?
  2. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  4. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  5. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  6. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  7. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program?
  8. Which career option should choose between ICWA or ACS after my MBA in finance?
  9. What are the job opportunities for MBA finance, LLB, LLM students?
  10. Which is a better option between MBA Finance and MBA HR?
  11. Which is better, MBA in finance or international business for a bank PO job? -- [New]
  12. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is the best course an MBA(finance) graduate can do for a better career prospective?
  14. Available jobs for after completion of BBA course?
  15. What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?
  16. Difference between MBA and MCA? Is MCA a good career option?
  17. Which is better option for Graduates in Mathematics - MBA (finance) or CFA?
  18. How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?
17th May 2011, 10:27 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Difference between CA and MBA finance in Business School? Which is a better career option?

The Both option have their own function.

If you are interested in accounting and you have passed from intermediate with commerce then you should go for CA.

And if you are interested in Marketing then you should go for MBA and you should also be graduate.
17th May 2011, 11:08 PM
Ucco

Default Re: Difference between CA and MBA finance in Business School? Which is a better career option?

CA is Charted designation for accounting,taxation and auditing.The CA designation holders are those people who verify the accounts of corporate and firms and authenticate the accounts.MBA is a master degree programme for those who are interested in Managerial jobs.MBA is offered through various specializations.MBA in finance generally have career option as Wealth manager, portfolio manager, treasury manager etc.Both CA and MBA cant be compared.Both have great career opportunities.If you planing for MBA then make sure to do it from a reputed institute.Appear CAT/MAT/XAT.CA-MBA is a awesome combination.You can landup as CFO of MNCs.There is no limit to package offered.
18th May 2011, 09:38 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Difference between CA and MBA finance in Business School? Which is a better career option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reximathimaran View Post
Pls suggest difference between CA and MBA Finance in a Business School. Which is having better career option.
CA : Chartered Accountant

his work after getting certified as chartered accountant is he should give clearance of the tax which should be paid to the govt by the individuals and also by some companies.

The works done by chartered accountant varies widely some of them are

Accountancy

Auditing

Taxation

Cost accountancy

Special Company work

Investigation

Executors and trustees

Director ship

Management accounting

Like these there are many tasks that are performed by Chartered accountant

Coming to MBA this is the course for graduate students they may be of any stream like B.Tech,BA BSc

whatever they can take up these course to do this course they have to give an entrance exam like CAT,MAT,XAT etc.,

they should opt a specialization after getting a seat in B School the specializations are like

Finance

H R

Marketting

you can select your path and go with it

This is the difference between CA and MBA

Regards

~AdityA~
18th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by reximathimaran View Post
Hii ,

You ask the Difference between CA: charted accounted and MBA : master of business administrated ..
as per the name state that CA is the one person who manage the banks accounts information of the banks management .. new scheme with the help of actury (who calculate the risk of the scheme ) will decided ..
MBA is the guy who manage the position of the company in the market or take the responsibility of the business ..

Both have its equal advantages and challages ..
you choos eas per your intrest..

Thanks ,
Ankur
19th May 2011, 01:20 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumit Ahujaa View Post
The Both option have their own function.

If you are interested in accounting and you have passed from intermediate with commerce then you should go for CA.

And if you are interested in Marketing then you should go for MBA and you should also be graduate.
Hii ,
I give you a simple suggestion to choose which one is better CA or MBA..

before choose the subject you ask to your self you are intrested in accounts or not if you decide yes definetly choose CA .. if say no choose MBA..
Because both have a greate future....

Thanks ,
Anku r
24th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE FOR CA?
6th July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

if there would be a 1 post for finance manager,who 1 would be preffered more CA or MBA
21st July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do both CA and MBA (Finance) ?? Is it a waste of time and money having both degrees or it is good choice ?? pl repl me in my
mail id [email protected]
24th September 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds i have completed my CA course and now want to do mba so is it optional for CA to go for mba without giving CAT ...i mean direct entry
17th October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

can i do both CA and MBA (Finance) ?? Is it a waste of time and money having both degrees or it is good choice ?? pl repl me in my
mail id [email protected]
5th February 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hello am doing mba at present but am not able to manage assignments and exams ..so is it better to discontinue MBA and do CA??pls help me
9th February 2012, 12:38 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi there!
>> MBA is master in business administration,which is a master degree course you can pursue after any graduation.
>> MIB is the master in ineternational business is a specialized management sector for the jobs like at some managerial post of importer and exporter.
>> There are few colleges in India providing MIB but there are tons of colleges for MBA.
>> To study MBA you have to qualify the entrance examinations like CAT/MAT/XAt etc.
>> For MIB you have to qualify the entrance examination of the relevant university.

All the best
7th July 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, currently i m doing article ship under a charted accountant and later on want to do MBA through Finance. is my selection is good and is there any scope in it after doing article ship?
my id is : [email protected]
3rd January 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i do ca & mba at a same time plz hlp me....... My email id is [email protected]
25th January 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir.
I m confused in choosing to take ca r mba finance ...
which is better to study .pls help me.
my email id is [email protected]..
27th April 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

which course has more scope in future MBA or CA? I am a 12th pass student and want to know which course should i pursue?
18th May 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

which has more scope BAF Vwith MBA or CA??? DO REPLY ON MY EMAIL [email protected]
4th November 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

if i do both ca and accounts and finance digree is both are same????????plz reply me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?