4th January 2013, 04:55 PM
Kalpita patil

Names of the entrance exams for PG? I have completed MBBS from China

I hav completed my Mbbs from china ..I want to know the names of entrance exams in India for pg and their approx dates ..like in which month the exams are held ...!!

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the various PG exams? I have completed MBBS from China
  2. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  3. How to do PG in China after completing MBBS
  4. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After MBBS from China can I do PG studies in London? Procedure to do it in London? Exams to write?
  6. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  7. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  8. Can I study MD in Genetics at China if completed MBBS?
  9. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  10. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
  11. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  12. List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams? -- [New]
  13. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  14. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China?
  16. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  17. Eligibility to apply for MBBS in colleges of China?
  18. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?

25th November 2018, 11:51 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: Names of the entrance exams for PG? I have completed MBBS from China

Indian students who have completed their medical degree in abroad can get the practice license or do pg programs in India.....MCI(medical council of India) have already given the opportunity for that...All you need is to qualify FMGE(foreign medical graduate exam) ......

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?