7th May 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Names of the IIT colleges in which I can do M.Tech in Biotechnology?

Sir,
Please tell me the name of IIT colleges in which I can do M.Tech in biotechnology?
Thanking you
K.Lohitesh

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the IIT colleges in which I can do M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  3. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  4. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  5. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  6. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology -- [New]
  7. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  10. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  11. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  12. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Names of all the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India?
  14. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  15. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  16. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  17. Names of the top colleges offering MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Names of the top colleges offering MSc biotechnology?
4th May 2014, 03:41 AM
shubhamrathi27

Default Re: Names of the IIT colleges in which I can do M.Tech in Biotechnology?

The following are some of your options:
IIT Kharagpur offers M. Tech in Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering. The eligibility criterion is B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc in relevant subject. Admission is based on performance in GATE. For details, log on to www.iitkgp.ac.in www.iitkgp.ac.in

IIT Guwahati, offers M.Tech in Biotechnology. The eligibility criterion is minimum 60 per cent marks in qualifying examination. Admission is based on performance in GATE.
For details, log on to www.iitg.ac.in

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad offers M.Tech in Biotechnology. The eligibility criterion is gradation in a relevant branch. Admission is based on performance at GATE/ entrance test.
For details, log on to www.jntu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?