19th March 2010, 05:16 PM
Alok Kumar PVR

Names of institutes offering B.Ed course after BSc Zoology? Admission procedure for joining the course?

I have completed b.sc from zoogoly. I want to join regular b.ed courese . Plz advice me the name of institute and admission process of the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the top 10 colleges of India offering BSc Zoology
  2. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  3. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  4. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  6. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  7. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  8. Which colleges will suit me for MSc Zoology in Delhi?
  9. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  10. List of universities to do part time Ph.D Zoology -- [New]
  11. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  13. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  14. Names of the colleges offering forensic science? Procedure for admission? What are the opportunities?
  15. Names of the colleges offering MSc Zoology on merit basis?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  17. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  18. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
7th June 2011, 03:48 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Names of institutes offering B.Ed course after BSc Zoology? Admission procedure for joining the course?

B ED admissions are open for all graduates & even post-graduates. Most universities and institutes advertise for the admission and you need to apply for the same.
On the basis of the enteries received, they are categorised on the basis of the subject elected for by the candidate & merit list is prepared.
7th June 2011, 11:09 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Names of institutes offering B.Ed course after BSc Zoology? Admission procedure for joining the course?

[QUOTE=Alok Kumar PVR;44558]I have completed b.sc from zoogoly. I want to join regular b.ed courese . Plz advice me the name of institute and admission process of the same.[/QUOT

B Ed course is offered by many universities and institutes in all the states please enquire with the local universities in your state or communicate the same here so that the forum can help you further.
7th June 2011, 11:30 PM
lonelyryan

here are the list of soe colleges that offers bed

Himachal Pradesh University

Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi

University of Mysore

All India B Ed College Information:

Univeristy of Punjab

National Council of Teacher Education, New Delhi

Indraprastha University

Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Sastra University

University of Pune

University of Rajasthan

Shri Sathya Sai institute of Higher Learning

Jammu University

Karnataka State Womens University

Kannur University

Annamalai University

South Gujrat University

Kalyani University

College of Teacher Education, Agartala

Bombay Teachers Training College

Biswa Bharati

Government College of Education

University of Calcutta

A G Teachers College, Ahmedabad

A.K College, Shikhodabad

University of Mumbai

Central Insitute of English and Foreign Language, Hyderabad

Indira Gandhi B Ed College Karnataka
15th March 2013, 04:45 PM
pantaloon

hi,,,

Names of institutes offering B.Ed course after BSc Zoology

*Univeristy of Punjab
*Indraprastha University
*University of Pune
*Jamila Milia Islamia University
*Shri Sathya Sai institute of Higher Learning
*Kalyani University
*Bombay Teachers Training College
*Karnataka State Womens University
*Bombay Teachers Training College

all the best##############
30th August 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

am i going to face any problem in b.ed if i complete my bsc zoology honours without chemistry as my general subject???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?