8th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to fill up the NDA entrance test form? Last date of submission?

my date of birth is 6-7-1993 am i eligible to fill form for nda 2012 whose last date of submission is 30-01-2012 ?

Related Questions:
8th January 2012, 08:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill up the NDA entrance test form? Last date of submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my date of birth is 6-7-1993 am i eligible to fill form for nda 2012 whose last date of submission is 30-01-2012 ?
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for NDA exam because your age is over 19 years.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.But you must secure at least 50% marks.

Commerce student are also eligible for NDA exam .(Indian Air Force)

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

I have listed here the pattern of NDA exam.

Pattern of the examination :-

Books for NDA exam:-

EXAM DATE FOR NDA I EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
  • Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
  • Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

• Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012
I have attached the Physical eligibility criteria for NDA exam .So Please check it out.

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 53 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 46 views)
10th January 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill up the NDA entrance test form? Last date of submission?

my date of birth is 07041993 may i fill up the form of nda
10th January 2012, 10:05 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry to say this you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination.

NDA :- National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year.To apply for this examination,then the applicant's need to passed 12th class of a recognized School or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

NDA I notification was already released and the examination will be held on 15/April/12.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA :-

For Air wings of National Defence Academy :- Intermediate(12th) examination with any discipline from a recognized School.

For Air force and Naval wings of National Defence Academy :- Intermediate(12th) examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification with physics and mathematics at 12th examination.

The applicant's who are writing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for NDA examination.

Only Unmarried male applicant's born not earlier than 2nd January 1994 and not later than 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for this examination.

So,according to the notification of age limits you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination.

Official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
10th January 2012, 10:20 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
The details information for NDA exam are as follows.....

For more details you can visit official website of upsc , because it conducts this exam twice in a year.

Good luck............
10th January 2012, 10:27 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
NDA exam is a defense service exam which is conducted by UPSC twice in every year..

Age eligibility to appear in NDA exam:-

1.Candidate must have attend 16.5 years and must not have complete 18 years of age.

According to the date of birth you are 19 years old.. So, you are not eligible for NDA exam...

All the best.
10th January 2012, 11:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
No. you are not eligible for N.D.A exam after age of 19 year.
But if you really want to join Indian Defence after passing graduation for this you hav to qualify the C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

After qualifying C.D.S exam you can join Defence services like:-
> Army
> Air Force
> Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
11th January 2012, 12:27 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to fill up the NDA entrance test form? Last date of submission?

Hi

I am really sorry to say that since you are a 93 July born, you are over 19 years and that cancels your eligibility to apply in NDA exam any more.

The NDA is the National Defense Academy and it basically tests students for the recruitment of various candidates for the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

One of the Eligibility Criteria's for this exam is that your age should have been within 16.5 to 19 years as in the year of applying, whereas your is exceeding this limit.

So you are no more eligible to apply for NDA (I) in future also.

However, once you complete your graduation, then you may apply for the NDA (II) exam which is aimed at recruiting fresh graduates in various wings of of the Indian Defense.

-> The age criteria for that is 21-25 years. You may be married, but should be an Indian National.

-> You should be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university.

-> You should also be physically fit.

This exam NDA(II) is usually conducted in the month of August. Keep track of the Notification which would be published on the website or Employment News.

Click Here to visit UPSC website.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
11th January 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i have commerce with hindi can i join the NDA
13th January 2012, 01:12 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:

HI,
You are not eligible or N.D.A exam because you are above 19 year.

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam
22nd February 2012, 01:09 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
3. The age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this education forum and discussion website.
23rd February 2012, 03:23 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to fill up the NDA entrance test form? Last date of submission?

Quote:
Dear friend your are not eligible to apply for NDA because 12th is the minimum qualification

age limit is 16.5 yrs to 19yrs
now complete your degree then you can join army through
SSB/SSC, technical or non technical

age limit for degree holder from recognized university
21yrs to 27 yrs

Best of luck
2nd June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

my birth date is 27/6/1994.Am i elegible to fill nda form in 2014.
9th December 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

my dob is 12/04/1995.may i fill form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?