25th November 2009, 07:29 PM
pratik kumar datta

Nanotech undergraduate course, and its recognized or accredited institutes in India

I want to know the list of recognized or accredited institutes in India where Nanotechnology Course can be taken up after completing 10+2 CBSE Course. Please tell me

30th November 2009, 11:26 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Nanotech undergraduate course, and its recognized or accredited institutes in Ind

the best place for it is IIT-M and IIT-K for it you have to crack iitjee

other then iits are

amity institute of nanotechnology (AINT),noida.
IISC, banglore
MANIT,bhopal.

etc
2nd December 2009, 02:26 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: Nanotech undergraduate course, and its recognized or accredited institutes in Ind

IIT Mumbai,IIT Guwahati,IIT Delhi,IIT Kanpur IIT Chennai offers course in nano technology .
12th January 2010, 05:13 PM
himansh

Default Re: Nanotech undergraduate course, and its recognized or accredited institutes in India

hey i think you must see this...

• Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore;
• Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore;
• National Physical Laboratory, Delhi;
• Solid State Physics Laboratory, Delhi;
• National Chemical Laboratory, Pune;
• Central Scientific Instruments Organization, Chandigarh;
• Defence Materials Store Research & Development Organizations, kanpur
• Indian Institutes of Technology at Kanpur, Chennai, Guwahati, Delhi and Mumbai.
17th January 2010, 04:50 PM
basira

Default Re: Nanotech undergraduate course, and its recognized or accredited institutes in India

hello, i want to opt for course in nano tech as i am doing my graduation currently which will add to the same
Thank u
14th March 2010, 04:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Hello members,
SRM University, Chennai, India is offering MS in nanoscience and nanotechnology.......
9th June 2010, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I think...
Amity Institute of Nanotechnology is the best of all...
16th June 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

IIT s and IISCs offer only postgraduate courses in nanotechnology...AMITY INSTITUTE OF NANOTECHNOLOGY is the first institute in INDIA to introduce the course even before the IITS....so obviously it has greater potentials than others...IT offers undergraduate courses i,e integrated M.Tech courses and has got gud reputation worlwide with international alumnis.
11th November 2010, 06:57 PM
ahuja

wat really is d job after doing this course...is it only like research or it has some other scope too?
23rd January 2011, 02:06 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
if you listen to me then -
the best place for it is IIT-M and IIT-K for it you have to crack iitjee

other then iits are

amity institute of nanotechnology (AINT),noida.
IISC, banglore
MANIT,bhopal.
Thanks.
17th April 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has gompieted lntermediate and i like to joln in nano technology undergradte course. regarding this please advise
3rd May 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am waiting for my 2 results. I want to do my undergraduate course in nanotechnology. Please give me a list of good colleges offering this course, other than IITs and IISc.
3rd May 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am waiting for my 2 results. I want to do my undergraduate course in nanotechnology. Please give me a list of good colleges offering this course, other than IITs and IISc.
12th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hello,SRM (chennai) is the best college...offering nanotech
31st May 2011, 12:27 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

• Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore;
• Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore;
• National Physical Laboratory, Delhi;
• Solid State Physics Laboratory, Delhi;
• National Chemical Laboratory, Pune;
• Central Scientific Instruments Organization, Chandigarh;
• Defence Materials Store Research & Development Organizations, kanpur
30th August 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Are there any good colleges in Mumbai for undergraduate nanotechnology (Other than the IIT's)
4th October 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the institutions offering nanotechnology in U.G
16th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

now I'm doing b.e automobile engineering. can I do m. tech in nano technology.
20th March 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my 12th in 1999.Then diploma in ECE.But now i m 30.I was busy in my buisness for a long time. but now i want to study .But i am so confused what i should do that there will be better oppertunity after completion of study.Age factor is coming in between. So kindly advice me what should i do.In which field i should choose.I dont want to do B tech in ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?