21st September 2012, 09:19 PM
vikasbhatt1795

Is it necessary to appear for the Entrance Exam to get admission for BBA course in Finance?

how can i get admission in bba in finance, it is necessary to pass the exam of entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BBA Finance in Amity University Noida without answering any entrance exam?
  2. Which bba course is better? finance, marketing or travel and tourism?
  3. How can I get admission in BBA in finance institute? Is it necessary to pass the entrance exam?
  4. Which course to do after completing BBA Finance?
  5. Date of BSc Nursing counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
  7. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?
  8. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  9. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  10. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT?
  12. Last date of admission in BBA course in Hailey Colege of banking and Finance Insurance and Risk Management?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  14. How to become a Finance Management after getting selected in BBA?
  15. What specialization should I choose in BBA?
  16. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  17. Can I take admission in CS after completion of graduation in BBA with 78%
  18. How to do MBA correspondence after doing BBA in finance?
20th May 2017, 09:42 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear for the Entrance Exam to get admission for BBA course in Finance?

You can apply for BBA (Finance) after completion of your (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized board. Most institutes offer the course based on entrance exam. Some private institutes also offer the direct admission on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam. If you want to get admission in well reputed college, then you should appear the entrance exam and qualify it with good score.

Career Scope
After completion of your BBA (Finance), You may have lot of career opportunities in various sectors such as Finance Sector, Stock Market, Banking, Insurance Industry, Tourism, Healthcare, Marketing, Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Mutual Fund etc.

Job Profiles
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Loan Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Tax Assistant
- Financial Investment Analyst
- Loan Counsellor
- Financial Advisor
- Recovery Agent
- Treasurer
- Sales and Marketing Executive

Top Recruiters
- ICICI Banks
- HDFC Life
- LIC Insurance
- KPOs In Mumbai
- Oil India Ltd.
- Railways
- RBI Banks
- State Public Service Commission

Top Colleges Offering BBA (Finance)
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Amity International Business School, Noida
- Banasthali University, Jaipur
- Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- SRM University, Chennai
- Lala Lajpatrai College, Mumbai
- Ethiraj College For Women, Chennai
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?