6th December 2010, 03:10 PM
Mohd Faisal Lari

Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th pass certificate with IIT JEE application form?

I am a 12th class pass out. Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th class pass certificate with the application form?

24th December 2010, 02:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th pass certificate with IIT JEE application form?

Dear Friend

Yes Definately !

You have to attach 10th and 12th passing certificate in your IIT - JEE Application form.

But make sure that 10th exams Cerificate is compulsory with IIT JEE Application form.

Documents Required for Applying for IIT-JEE Online -

A clear attested copy of your SSLC (10th standard) certificate for age proof.

Latest passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) color photograph

A thick A4 size (21 cm x 29.7 cm) cloth cover

Attested copy of category certificate for SC/ST applicants.
24th December 2010, 02:21 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th pass certificate with IIT JEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd Faisal Lari View Post
I am a 12th class pass out. Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th class pass certificate with the application form?
well Mohd Faisal.

yes it is necessary where ever they have noticed about certificates.

and if you are passed out of 12 with more than 2 years..is already gone..

then you are not eligible..for writing..exams..

so good luck..

these are the eligibility criteria

passed 10+2(Class XII) or an equivalent exam or appearing for the qualifying examination are considered for the provisional admission into the degree course.
24th December 2010, 02:24 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th pass certificate with IIT JEE application form?

yes,it is necessary to attach 10th and 12th certificate with IIT JEE application form because it a essential and required for further procedure and those who giving final examination they attach only 10th class certificate,
24th December 2010, 03:36 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

ya its necessary to attach 10th and 12th passing certificate in your iit jee application form ........
10th certificate is required for your age proof..........
24th December 2010, 03:47 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)10th and 12th mark are most important

2)Most important is 10th mark sheet in that only ,they will verify your Date of Birth

3)after that at the end of Application, there will be a option ,where you have to tick what ever certificate you have attached with that compulsory

Best of luck
24th December 2010, 07:26 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th pass certificate with IIT JEE application form?

yes dear it is neccesary to to attach class 10th as well as 12th pass certificate with IIT JEE application form..........
the xerox copy of marks sheet and migration certificate of class 12th and 10th are required... more essential requirements are-
An attested copy of class 10th pass certificate for age proof.
Latest passport of size photo,domicile certificate,attested copy of category certificate if you are SC/ST or OBC............
best of luck............
1st February 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

how ican get the online forum for cast cetificate,and how ican apply for cast certification online plz..tel show me the path
1st June 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

10th first tearm passed cartificate
23rd October 2011, 08:10 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
hiii friend...here i can help you.....

it is necessary to attach 10 class pass certificate...............but no need of 12 class pass certificate......you can submit it at the time of councelling.........
23rd October 2011, 10:53 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th pass certificate with IIT JEE application form?

Quote:
Is it necessary to attach 10th as well as 12th pass certificate with IIT JEE application form?

According to the IIT-JEE eligibility criteria , the students who have either passed or appearing in class 12th or equivalent with physics, chemistry and maths are only eligible to apply so you will have to produce following certificates :
  • Attested class 10th passing certificate is necessary.
  • If you have already passed class 12th then attached an attested copy of passing certificate of class 12th or if you are appearing in class 12th exam this year then there is no need to submit it.
  • If you are an SC/ST candidate then you should attach your caste certificate .
  • For other details please view the Information Bronchure provided by IIT-JEE with application form.

With Regards
rchauhan294
4th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASS OUT 10 AND 12 FROM NIOS BOARD THIS YEAR.CAN I APPEAR THE AIEE EXAM OR NOT
17th August 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I AM PASS 10TH CLASS I NEED CLASS 12TH PASS CERTIFICATE HOW CAN GET THAT CERTIFICATE SIR PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE ME WITH OUT EXAM.
7th March 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th 2008 and i receave my marksheet but i do not receave my passing certificate.
so plz tell my what i do for i receive my passing certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?