25th December 2010, 09:15 PM
Nishi Dhami

Is it necessary to do M.Tech in Biotechnology after B.Tech?

i am in 3rd year and i want to take some advice......is it necessary to do M.Tech in biotechnology....?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  2. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  3. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  4. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  5. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  8. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  11. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  12. Is biology necessary in 12th for genetic engineering?
  13. Can a B.Tech student do masters in M.Tech? Will it be helpful to get a better job in future? -- [New]
  14. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  15. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  16. Am I eligible for CSIR after pursing integrated B.Tech and M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
29th December 2010, 02:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Tech in Biotechnology after B.Tech?

Dear friend,

It is not hard and fast that you must do the M.Tech course after completing the B.Tech in biotechnology.

But,as far as i know,for any course of study, it is very beneficial to complete the master's course after you complete the degree course.

It will broaden your career opportunities as well as your job aspects.

So it is up to you what you really want to do after your graduation.

Good luck!!
18th January 2011, 02:42 PM
Maxsteel

It is not compulsory. But it will be good if you do M.Tech in that. It will give more weight to your CV & your chances for good jobs and mainly Promotions will increase. You can also get job after doing B.tech
22nd January 2011, 01:08 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,

Doing a MTech or jobs after your btech is a deciding question for most of the students.

After your B.tech if you want to have a taste o the working corporates and package salary,then you can go for jobs.

If you really want to increase your knowledge and study more,increasing your educational background and qualification,you can go for M tech. You can also have a good job after this also.

So better you go for M.Tech.

All the best.
24th January 2011, 10:33 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishi Dhami View Post
i am in 3rd year and i want to take some advice......is it necessary to do M.Tech in biotechnology....?
dear friend
it is not necessary to do m.tech after b.tech in any field. if you are getting a good job just after doing b.tech then there is no need to do m.tech. but if you are having passion of studying biotechnology in detail or if you are not getting a job of your requirement, in that situation you can go for m.tech
7th February 2011, 05:55 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

hi..

this is not necessary to go for m.tech after b.tech biotech...
you can go for mba, msc in any of the field...

all the very best for the future...
15th February 2011, 12:57 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
If you listen to me then -
It is not hard and fast that you must do the M.Tech course after completing the B.Tech in biotechnology.

But,as far as i know,for any course of study, it is very beneficial to complete the master's course after you complete the degree course.

It will broaden your career opportunities as well as your job aspects.

So it is up to you what you really want to do after your graduation.
Thanks.
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?