17th December 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do Maths to opt for BBA and MBA?

i am doing commerce with maths but i want to quit it because i find it really difficult to carry on without is it necessary to do maths for doing BBA nd MBA ? PLZZZ DO REPLY ME SOON

Related Questions:
  1. How should I opt for ICWA course after BBA instead of MBA
  2. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  3. What are the job placements available after BBA+MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I opt for BBA after doing MBA?
  5. Which one is better between BBA and B.Com before joining MBA? Is MBA a right choice for me if I am interested in Marketing?
  6. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
  7. How can I opt for BBA in marketing? I am a commerce student without Maths
  8. Should I leave engineering and opt for BBA if my interest is more towards BBA+MBA?
  9. Can an Arts student without Maths opt for BBA course
  10. Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same? -- [New]
  11. How to join the field of management after passing 12th in Maths? Which one is better between BCA and BBA? I want to do MBA in IT
  12. Can I do MBA through power plant? Through which subject can I opt for MBA?
  13. Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?
  14. Which Discipline is a best choice for me in MBA course after completion of BBA being a candidate failed in Accounting?
  15. Is MBA must after BBA? What types of jobs available in abroad after MBA?
  16. Which is better to study among BBA and BBA(H)? Scope of BBA and MBA?
  17. Which courses can I opt after my BBA? Can I go for Hotel Management?
  18. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
18th December 2011, 08:55 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do Maths to opt for BBA and MBA?

No. It is not necessary for the candidate to go through Mathematics as the compulsory subject in 10+2 in order to be eligible for BBA and MBA courses.

Candidates who have gone through with any of the stream and with any of the subjects in 10+2 are eligible to take up this BBA course.

Soon after the completion of BBA course, the candidate has to crack any of the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT etc
in order to get admission for MBA course.

So, you can opt for the stream which ever you are interested in 10+2 and better if you opt for the stream which is of Commerce related.

If you are really feeling that much difficulty with Mathematics, you can opt for other stream in 10+2 which does not contain Mathematics as one of the subject.

BBA and MBA courses are in good demand these days. Try to get good subject knowledge in BBA course which will be helpful for you to perform well in campus placements.

Soon after the completion of BBA course, if you get any good job opportunity, I suggest you to join the same rather than opting for MBA course.

Because, you can pursue MBA course even after joining in job also through
-Executive MBA Program
-Part time MBA Program.

Make sure that you will be strong enough in communication skills by the time you complete your BBA course. Wish you all the best.
21st January 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a art student in 12th n want to persue bba but m scared whether i'l b able to perform wel in dis course as i left maths in 8th standard but i have economics n m bit weak in studies but i really want to do bba mba
31st January 2012, 06:14 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

MBA is a masters degree of 3 years.
There are many specializations in MBA, now it is upto you that in which you are interested,.
There are as many specializations in MBA that you even cannot think off.
So, you should go either with your interest or you can gofor the one in which your knowledge of b.tech mechanical will be used.
As i'll suggest now a days IT, marketting, HR are in use..

Good luck..
12th March 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can i do ca cpt after 1 year of completion of my 12 commerse?
15th March 2012, 06:35 PM
TrinityKiller

Hii...

Am provinding you the list of subjects.
The Fundamentals of Management
Accounting and Financial Information
Introduction of Microeconomics
Information Systems and Technology module
Quantitive Methods for Business
Statistics
In order to pass your degree you need to clear 5 subjects from the list of 7.EAch course will give 75points as credits that will be added in the final .
Good luck
17th April 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i an student of 12th commerce from math then what optioms for me
26th April 2012, 10:46 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

with any of the subjects in 10+2 are eligible to take up this BBA course.after of BBA course, the candidate has to crack any of the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT etc
in order to get admission for MBA course.you can opt for the stream which ever you are interested in 10+2 and better if you opt for the stream which is of Commerce related.If you are really feeling that much difficulty with Mathematics, you can opt for other stream in 10+2 which does not contain Mathematics as one of the subject.BBA and MBA courses are in good demand these days. Try to get good subject knowledge in BBA course which will be helpful for you to perform well in campus placements.
27th April 2012, 12:03 PM
junaidghy

Dear friend.

Maths is not compulsory for doing MBA. If you are graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks then you are eligible for MBA. If you are interested to do MBA then try to qualify in exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP e.t.c. If you will qualify in these exams then you have the opportunity to do MBA from top colleges in India.
1st July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i m a comm. Student and i want to knw that is maths req. To crack cat
27th July 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i m finding it difficult to cope up wid maths!! so wnt to knw if maths is necessary fr bba,mba or management courses?? m a commerce student!!.. vil i be able to get a gud college widout maths?? pls reply soon..
2nd December 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

does bba contains maths as any subject? can you suggest me few good colleges of bba ?
4th December 2012, 01:29 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing commerce with maths but i want to quit it because i find it really difficult to carry on without is it necessary to do maths for doing BBA nd MBA ? PLZZZ DO REPLY ME SOON
Hi,
Well it is never necessary that you do mathematics in your earlier education for going into BBA procedure. But knowing mathematics will definitely help you a lot. See commerce is a subject where mathematics will enhance your understanding even better that without mathematics. It is ultimately your call whether to take it or not, but if you have mathematics, then understanding business, management and as a whole commerce will be much easier. Neither in BBA or in MBA is mathematics necessary. For BBA the prior requirement is to be a 12th standard pass out and for MBA it is to be a graduate and that too with 50
% or more marks. Even you have to clear any MBA CET that are available in India. Good Luck.
12th April 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to take commerce in my 11th standard but m cnfusd wheather i sud tak maths in my additional subject or not??? as i want to cmplete BBA nd MBA courses in the future....is it importnt to take maths??? in 11th nd 12th......
I dont want to study maths again.........plz answer me fast coz i hav to submit my 11th standard form in the school......plz answer me fast........
21st April 2013, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir
i m interested in doing bba but i m a student of arts, and i dont have math so can i get admission in bba
21st April 2013, 01:54 PM
GAYATRI MANDAVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No,it is not necessary to opt mathematics

Academic Eligibility Criteria for BBA Course is:

1)Passing Higher Secondary or equivalent is a must
2)Minimum of 40% in the qualifying exam
3)English should be one of the subjects

Academic Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course:

Graduates who have finished their studies with more than 55 percent marks can apply for the MBA course. Students will have to write an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into this course.
12th February 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to ask u that is it necessary to take maths in 11th and 12th standard to get into bba and mba please reply me soon
2nd March 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am not good enough in maths. I want to do mba. Which special course is suitable for me to ignore maths in mba?
26th March 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what subjects are needed in 12th to become computer game designer
6th April 2014, 11:01 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You don't need to worry about Mathematics subject in order to opt for BBA and MBA courses at your Graduation and Post Graduation levels.

Mathematics in 10+2 is not at all necessary for the candidates to opt for these courses.

There won't be much advantage also for the candidates by having Mathematics at 10+2.

If at all you want to join any Engineering course or you want to make entry into defence services like Navy and Air Force, in that case it will be a good option for you having Mathematics in 10+2.

But you don't want to go to these areas right. So, if you have the option to switch to other stream in 10+2, then you can switch to other stream that does not consists of Mathematics.

I suggest you to opt for 12th class with a stream that consists of
Civics
Economics
Commerce etc.

If you opt for 12th class with the above mentioned subjects, it will be an added advantage for you at Graduation level as these subjects will be repeated in Graduation also.

This will let you to gain in depth subject knowledge by showcasing the same in the Interview, you can easily get the job.

Wish you all the best.
9th June 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Do BBA and MBA in Human Resource contains maths ?i want to stay bay from it coz m very weak in it ..kindly give some more infos abt it..Thanks
11th April 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am an student of commerce wid cbsc nd my additional subject is maths bt wid the passage of tym i found it much difficult to handle maths nd taking maths in my board xam will effect my result too so what should i do should i leave maths bt it should nt effect my future in enterence of any job.
9th July 2020, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do Maths to opt for BBA and MBA? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/necessary-do-maths-opt-bba-mba-521247.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?