21st April 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do MBA after BBA? What are the other fields I can go for?

is it necessary to do mba after bba?
what are the other feilds i can go for?

4th September 2012, 05:33 PM
shadab879

Default Re: Is it necessary to do MBA after BBA? What are the other fields I can go for?

Hello,
It is not at all necessary to do BBA before studying MBA. Any student having bachelors degree from any stream are eligible for MBA. To take admission im top MBA college. To take admission in an MBA college one has to clear CAT/XAT/MAT and other entrance exams. The minimum eligibility criteria to sit for these entrance exams is :

#One must be a citizen on India

#One must be a graduate in any stream from any UGC recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
So you can study in any stream. You can do B.Com, B.A, B.SC B.Tech, etc according to your interest. Best of luck.
4th September 2012, 07:08 PM
surajm093

Default Re: Is it necessary to do MBA after BBA? What are the other fields I can go for?

It is not at all necessary to do BBA before studying MBA. Any student having bachelors degree from any stream are eligible for MBA. To take admission im top MBA college. To take admission in an MBA college one has to clear CAT/XAT/MAT and other entrance exams. The minimum eligibility criteria to sit for these entrance exams is :

#One must be a citizen on India

#One must be a graduate in any stream from any UGC recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
thanks
24th October 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

why bba is necessary to do mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?