26th October 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Is there a chance of attempting exam after backlog R05?

Hello Sir, I have got a backlog so I want to ask you that Is there a chance of attempting exam after backlog R05? If yes then please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  2. How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  4. Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?
  5. Technigirl
  6. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  7. Is it possible to get into Wipro with one backlog which is on the verge of clearing by a day later to joining?
  8. Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?
  9. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  10. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech in IPU if I have backlogs in 7th Semester?
  12. How can I clear my Diploma course arrears after completing all Mercy chances? Can I pursue B.Tech without clearing Diploma? -- [New]
  13. Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?
  15. BE(distance mode) institutes and their validity
  16. Is there any chance to complete B.Tech backlog papers from Kerala University this year?
  17. Am I eligible for top IT companies after having a backlog?
  18. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
15th January 2017, 04:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a chance of attempting exam after backlog R05?

To apply for any competitive exam or any other exam, you must not have any existing backlog in bachelor's degree to apply for exam.

There is no chance of attempting any examination after backlog. You can only apply when all backlogs are cleared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?