31st December 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBBS state quota of Maharashtra, if done 10th from CG and 12th from Maharashtra?

I passed 10th class from CG and 12th from Maharashtra. I am domicile of Maharashtra. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra through 85% state quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra?
  2. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for state reserved seat in MBBS college of Maharashtra
  4. Is it possible to get state reservation quota in PMT if a candidate completed 10th from other state?
  5. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  6. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  7. In which quota I will be considered while applying for MH CET? I am US born and have US passport and PIO card and I have done my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra. My parents are Indian citizens
  8. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar through home state quota? My home state is Maharashtra
  9. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra?
  10. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  12. Will I get the advantage over those residing in Maharashtra if I have done MBBS from Maharashtra but not residing?
  13. Can I get NIT Jalandhar in AIEEE Home State Quota? I have done my 12th from Maharastra and I have a domicile of Punjab
  14. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?
  15. A child a central government employee who has passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra will be eligible for Maharashtra PMT?
  16. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  17. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  18. What's the admission procedure for Tancet? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed my B.E (ECE) from Shivaji university Maharashtra
31st December 2016, 06:17 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS state quota of Maharashtra, if done 10th from CG and 12th from Maharashtra?

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is an under graduation course.

For MBBS course applicants should have 12th passed with PCB from a recognized board.

The admission of applicants should be done on the basis of Entrance examination like AIPMT, EAMCET etc.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for MBBS state quota of Maharashtra with domicile of Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?