14th September 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give any entrance exam for doing M.Phil in Telugu from Pottisreeramulu university?

Good morning sir, I am kalyni. in 2001 I completed m.a telugu. now I want to do M.phil in telugu pottisreeramulu university. in this way entrance exam is necessary or not,
2. How to prepare entrnce for m.phil

1st May 2012, 09:59 PM
lokeshgunda
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to give any entrance exam for doing M.Phil in Telugu from Pottisreeramulu university?

mam there is entrance exam for mphil in potti sreeramulu university.
*if you score 50% in ma then you are eligible for the test.
*course fee is 3400
*you have to contact the hod of department for exam date it is very urgent now.

you will get help from department faculty if you consult and they will help you in model papers and pattren.
16th March 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to give any entrance exam for doing M.Phil in Telugu from Pottisreeramulu university?

respected sir,
i am umadevi,i have completed M.A in Telugu,and M.Ed. i want to continue my furter studies for bright future.But i dont have any idea about what can i do?my friend suggested me do M.Phil or P.hd.which one is better for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?