20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed in JJ School of architecture?

I have got 112 in NATA and 74.92% in 12th (science). I belong to reserve category (NT-B). I have got 'A' grade in Intermediate Drawing Exam. Can I get admission in J J school of architecture?? Can someone please provide me the details soon?

23rd August 2016, 01:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed in JJ School of architecture?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school with the rank you have scored, you will have to wait for the cut-offs to be released and once the cut-offs are released, you will be very much aware whether you stand a chance of admission or not.

However, with the score you have attained, you might stand a chance to avail a seat in the above mentioned Institute.
23rd August 2016, 02:59 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed in JJ School of architecture?

Sir J.J College of Architecture is affiliated to University of Mumbai.
For admission in bachelor degree course in this college, students need to have completed their Higher Secondary certificate examination and must have appeared in JEE Mains or NATA.
JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE every year while NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
The following documents are required at the time of admission-
-Higher Secondary certificate Mark sheet
-NATA/JEE score card
-CLC(College Leaving Certificate) or TC(Transfer Certificate)
-Migration Certificate if the student hasn't appeared for HSC from Maharastra board
-Birth certificate
-Caste certificate if the student belong to reserved category

Admission process for upcoming session is already concluded in last month.
So, you have to seek for admission in next session and be alert about the notification about admission from the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?