25th August 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have Maths and Biology to opt for Genetic Engineering? Best colleges for Genetic Engineering

i want to find out whether it is necessary to have maths and biology for opting out for genetic engineering ?? and the best colleges for genetic engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  2. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  3. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  4. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  5. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  6. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  7. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  8. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  9. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  10. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  11. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
  13. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  14. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  15. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  16. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  17. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  18. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
6th December 2011, 12:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Maths and Biology to opt for Genetic Engineering? Best colleges for Genetic Engineering

Hello Friend,
Yes its mandatory,the main subjects for genetic engineering are Biology, Chemistry and Maths. There are several colleges offering the course all across India. If you could have stated the location of your choice then it would have been easier. Still you can try the following institutions like MIT Madras , IIT Mumbai, IIT Delhi, IIT Bangalore, AIIMS Delhi, IISC Banglore, IT-BHU Varanasi, WBUT West Bengal which are among the best.

Regards
2nd June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Maths and Biology to opt for Genetic Engineering? Best colleges for Genetic Engineering

does genetics have scope in INDIA??
19th August 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

can we study with genetics with chemistry and biology?
9th June 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i have finished 12th and interested to do genetic engineering and in 12th my main subject is maths physics and chem can i do this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?