1st September 2010, 02:44 PM
ashokvanrashi

Is it necessary to have reference to join a good company after M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?

hello i am doing my 1st m.pharm in pharmaceutics i hav couple of questions
1) is it necessary that one need a reference to join a good company
2)is there any courses like in softwarefield in our field which can land me directly into the company like company sponsered if so please let me know

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  2. When will be the niper exam for entrance into mpharm?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  4. Fee structure of M.Pharmacy course?
  5. How can I apply for DI exam after completing MPharm in Pharmaceutics?
  6. How can I apply for M.Pharm project(Thesis) in industry? Is there any vacancies in June? I am a student of M.Pharm first year(Pharmacology)
  7. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Can I get a seat in Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges after scoring 7674 rank in OU PGECET
  9. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics
  10. How many M.Pharma seats are available in A.P? Can a candidate with rank 7345 in PGECET get seat in pharmaceutics, analysis, or industrial pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  11. Can I get M.Pharm seat in Pharmaceutics, Analysis, Industrial Pharmacy with PGECET rank of 8320?
  12. Which one is better between Pharmaceutics and QA?
  13. How to take admission in Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  15. Which college to select for my m.pharm in pharmaceutics? top 5 colleges/institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the basic salary for M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics if placed in Reddy Labs?
  17. How to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? I have completed B.Pharmacy
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors?
14th August 2011, 12:26 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have reference to join a good company after M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?

no there is always not necessary to join in a good company after M.Pharm. there are so many good company recruit candidates without reference. but if you have any reference then obviously it is an advantage for you to join in any company. but reference is not always compulsory.

but for few post the company may want only referred candidates. they never allow to apply for that post without any reference. for these types of post if you don't have reference then you are not eligible. if you have good knowledge on your subject then surely you will get good job in good company without reference also.

i don't think there will be any course in software field which is related to pharmaceutical study. if you want to study in software field differently then you may study. after studying in software field if you learn subject very well then surely you will get job in good software company.

best of luck.
14th August 2011, 12:40 PM
aisham

Default Re: Is it necessary to have reference to join a good company after M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashokvanrashi View Post
hello i am doing my 1st m.pharm in pharmaceutics i hav couple of questions
1) is it necessary that one need a reference to join a good company
2)is there any courses like in softwarefield in our field which can land me directly into the company like company sponsered if so please let me know
In big companies only source works and after that if some vacancy remains available then only one can go because everybody wants to go in reputed place to work. The other thing to get placed in big company is college placement.
Two things are required to get into big company
1. most essential- knowledge and degree in that field
2. reference
But ,sometimes you can get job without reference also as you are pursuing your MAster's degree
But remember everywhere first preference is given to referenced person only if he has (1.) ability.
No I don't think you need anything else because you will be having post graduation which companies want.
14th August 2011, 02:48 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
No,there is not always needed reference to join good company.
you get the company according to your ability,
that is good,
company like:-
Dabur
Ranbaxy
Sipla
R&D

all are very good company ,
you join or get the chance in walk in interview...........

Good Luck.........
14th August 2011, 02:58 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

No ,not at all it is not necessary to have any reference to get a job after m.pharm or any other course
but there is a trend in these dayz that people those who have approach they can easily get a job rather than those who have the true potential

so do not worry
you can get a good job after m.pharm in pharmaceutics
you can apply whenever there is any vacancy
or you can get a good job through capmus placement
best luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?