26th April 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to opt for B.Com course with CA?

it is necessary that we should apt b.com course with c.a because i had confusion because i have completed 12 th so i want to do b.com and after that i want to do c.a so suggest me where i want apt b.com course with c.a.n and can suggest me any college in chennai

4th May 2014, 01:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt for B.Com course with CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is necessary that we should apt b.com course with c.a because i had confusion because i have completed 12 th so i want to do b.com and after that i want to do c.a so suggest me where i want apt b.com course with c.a.n and can suggest me any college in chennai
No It's not necessary to operate both the B.Com and CA course at the same time and It's also difficult to concentrate on the both the courses at the same time. So, I suggest you first complete B.Com course and then apply for CA course. Don't forget that you need to score minimum 55% percentage of marks in B.Com course in order to directly enter into enter intermediate course. Because commerce stream student need to score 55% percentage of marks to Join in CA intermediate course. CA stands for charted accountant . it is professional course . the duration of the course is for the four years and the course is divided three levels namely Foundation course , Intermediate course and Final course. In order to Join in Foundation course the applicant should be complete 12th examination in any stream from recognized university. In order to join in Intermediate course then the applicant should be complete Graduation course in any discipline from recognized university.

Best CA Institution in India:-
  • Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
  • J.G. College of Commerce
  • Allahabad Degree Collage
  • Agrawal P.G. College
  • A.V.S. College of Arts and Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?