16th April 2011, 12:05 AM
JUNESH BASAK

Is it necessary to pass in 4th subject to get admitted in Medical College through WBJEE?

is it needed to pass in 4th subject to admit in medical colleges by wbjee?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  2. Do I have any any chance to get admitted in Medical or Dental college after scoring 2138 rank in WBJEE medical?
  3. Can I get a medical college for MBBS course after passing WBJEE with 1451 rank? Best colleges in which I can get admission?
  4. Can I get admitted in a college with 2001 rank in WBJEE medical entrance?
  5. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
  7. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  8. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  9. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  10. In which medical/dental college will I get admission after scoring 1315 in WBJEE medical?
  11. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  12. Minimum medical cutoff for BC to get admitted in any government medical college in Tamilnadu?
  13. What is the cutoff marks required to get admission in a Medical college under WBJEE? -- [New]
  14. Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE?
  15. Chances of getting admission in medical college after scoring 2506 rank in WBJEE medical? How many seats are available in medical in WB?
  16. How to get admitted in BSc Optometry course in medical college?
  17. What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry
  18. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges if secured 67664 rank in JEE Main?
6th May 2011, 05:23 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass in 4th subject to get admitted in Medical College through WBJEE?

Yes of course.

Not only in 4th subject in 5th also. Yeah in West Bengal best of 5 are accepted. Yeah if candidate is getting the required marks and aggregate in best of 4 then it is also acceptable, but that doesn't means that there is no need for 5th one.

I think you are confused because every where only Physics, Chemistry and Biology is mentioned.

Its so because science in HS or +2 are of two types

Pure science: Subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and MAthematics as Elective subjects, while English and Hindi or Bengali or Urdu etc. as compulsary languages + Biology or any other subject as optional + enviromental studies which is not counted by have to study.

Impure Science: Subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Elective subjects, while English and Hindi or Bengali or Urdu etc. as compulsary languages + Mathematics or any other subject as optional + enviromental studies which is not counted by have to study.

So, every where you will find just PCB for MEdical and PCM for Engineering. One more thing you every where it is mentioned so because at least 50% aggregate is required by combining Phisics, Chemistry and Biology for Medical.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
12th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass in 4th subject to get admitted in Medical College through WBJEE?

what is the minimum marks required in english to get admission in medical college(gujrat)?
13th September 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, every where i find the combination for medical aspirants is PCB bt i find that for appearing in westbengal medical the combination is biology and mathmatics.now why it is so???i hv competed half of my 2 stage by giving maths the least priority.now what should i do in order to appear for WB medical???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?