22nd June 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks required to get admission in a Medical college under WBJEE?

Hello,
I have appeared in WBJEE held for Medical entrance. I am expected to get 100 to 110 marks. Can I get admission in a good Medical college at this score? What is the cutoff marks for getting admission in a Medical college of West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical?
  3. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  4. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get admission in any government college for MBBS if scored 119 marks in WBJEE Medical?
  6. What is the cutoff marks for Siddha Medical college? Can I get admission after 167.75 cutoff marks?
  7. Cutoff marks for admission to B.J Medical College, Sinhagad Medical College and Maeer's Medical College Talegaon?
  8. Admission in NRI medical college after scoring 145 in WBJEE in medical?
  9. In which medical/dental college will I get admission after scoring 1315 in WBJEE medical?
  10. What is the cutoff score required for WBJEE?
  11. If I score 130 marks in WBJEE medical then how much will be my rank?
  12. Cutoff marks required for medical college admission?
  13. Any chance to get into government medical college after scoring 108 marks in WBJEE medical
  14. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  15. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  16. What is the medical cutoff for WBJEE?
  17. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc(Nursing) at Tirunelveli Medical College?
  18. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
24th June 2016, 12:33 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks required to get admission in a Medical college under WBJEE?

To get admission in Medical Colleges are based on the Cut off rank not on marks. These Cut off rank is different for different colleges in west Bengal. The opening Rank to get admission in any medical college of west Bengal is 93 and closing rank is 1616. To which medical or Dental college of west Bengal you will get based on your WBJEE Medical Score.
24th June 2016, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks required to get admission in a Medical college under WBJEE?

Look it cannot be explained exactly about the cut off marks. However to qualify for any of the colleges under WB JEE 2016, every candidate must have scored a minimum of marks which is mentioned in WB JEE. After crossing the cut off marks only, a candidate will qualify successfully.
You must wait for the notification list about the cut off marks mentioned by WB JEE, from there you will get the exact details.
25th June 2016, 02:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such fixed cut-off marks mentioned to provide admission to candidates in medical colleges, it keeps on changing from year to year as there are various factors on which the cut-off marks is dependent like the competition level, the number of candidates appearing for the examination, etc.

You should however try to score as well as possible and if you do clear the cut-of marks for admission in good colleges, you will get admission in the prospective college.
11th June 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What was the last year closing marks for bsc nursing admission in kpc college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?