26th July 2012, 02:06 AM
dheeraj taneja.

How to do D.Pharmacy part time after doing B.Tech after 12th?

actually i am doing b.tech after 12th & i want to do d.pharmacy part-time is this possible..

13th February 2015, 03:58 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do D.Pharmacy part time after doing B.Tech after 12th?

Aspirants should have completed class12 or Intermediate examination in Science stream. Minimum 50 percent marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics put together is a must. The equivalent qualification should be approved by the Pharmacy Council of India. D Pharma course is for two years. The course will have practical classes along with certain hours of practical training. The course will be divided into 2 parts which will comprise of subjects covering both practical and theory. In part 1, you will study Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry ,Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Health Education & Community Pharmacy. In the part 2, there willbe subjects like Pharmaceutics 2, Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Drug Store and Business Management and Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy.
Before seeking admission in any part time institute, ensure that it is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under sub-section (1) of Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948. Each examination is held twice every year. Institutes that offer part time D pharma courses are:
Jayawantrao Sawant Institute of Pharmacy, Hadapsar, Pune
VELS University, Pallavaram, Chennai
NSHM Knowledge campus, Alipore, Kolkata
Sysplex Bio and Clinical Solutions, Mumbai
HK College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
ICBIO Clinical Research, Bangalore
Annamalai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?