26th July 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Need NET exam syllabus for botany subject?

Sir, i have completed my M.Sc. in Botany. I want to appear in net exam so i want to know NET exam syllabus of botany. my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Need NET exam syllabus for botany subject? -- [New]
  2. What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?
  3. New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?
  4. What is the syllabus for UGC NET Botany? I have done MSc from Botany
  5. Can I apply for NET exam in Environmental Science subject after doing Msc in Applied Botany Subject
  6. How to take NET exam in Environmental Science subject? I have done MSc in Applied Botany
  7. Which subjects should I choose for NET Exam being a candidate from M.Sc in Botany?
  8. Which subject do I select for UGC NET exam? I am a student of MSc Botany
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  10. How to do part time in NET exam after completing MSc Botany?
  11. What is the syllabus of Botany for NET exam? Which are the best books?
  12. How to appear for NET, CET, GATE exam after doing MSc Botany? What is the syllabus?
  13. Can I apply for UGC NET in the subject of environmental science after completing MSc with Botany -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which subject should I choose for NET exam?
  15. How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG in Botany? Syllabus for the same?
  16. NET course details of Botany?
  17. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
26th July 2015, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need NET exam syllabus for botany subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have completed my M.Sc. in Botany. I want to appear in net exam so i want to know NET exam syllabus of botany. my email id is [email protected]
You have completed M.Sc degree in Botany. There are no separate subject like Botany in CSIR NET exam. So you can apply for CSIR NET exam in Life Science subject. I have attached the syllabus for CSIR NET exam for Life Science so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET SYLLABUS FOR LIFE SCIENCE.pdf(33.6 KB, 101 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?