27th April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for NET Botany subject?

What is the syllabus followed for NET Botany subject? How to ensure that we prepare well for the subject and get through it? Can you please share me some preparation tips as well? It will be really helpful for me. Awaiting to get a reply soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?
  2. New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?
  3. What is the syllabus for UGC NET Botany? I have done MSc from Botany
  4. Can I apply for NET exam in Environmental Science subject after doing Msc in Applied Botany Subject
  5. Can I apply for UGC NET in the subject of environmental science after completing MSc with Botany
  6. How to take NET exam in Environmental Science subject? I have done MSc in Applied Botany
  7. Which subject do I select for UGC NET exam? I am a student of MSc Botany
  8. Which subjects should I choose for NET Exam being a candidate from M.Sc in Botany?
  9. Which subject should I choose for NET exam?
  10. How to do part time in NET exam after completing MSc Botany?
  11. What is the syllabus of Botany for NET exam? Which are the best books?
  12. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  14. How to appear for NET, CET, GATE exam after doing MSc Botany? What is the syllabus?
  15. Question bank for TRB Botany Subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to appear and tips for preparation of NET for M.Sc(Botany) student?
  17. M.Sc in Botany holder can apply for ARS NET examination?
  18. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
27th April 2015, 08:54 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for NET Botany subject?

syllabus followed for NET Botany subject is available in the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET Botany syllabus.pdf(50.6 KB, 946 views)
28th April 2015, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the syllabus followed for NET Botany subject? How to ensure that we prepare well for the subject and get through it? Can you please share me some preparation tips as well? It will be really helpful for me. Awaiting to get a reply soon as possible.
I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for Botany subject so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR NET EXAM FOR BOTANY DEPARTMENT.PDF(536.7 KB, 682 views)
9th September 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to get through net exams when we are still pursuing our masters degree or can we appear after that
12th September 2018, 02:01 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it compulsory to get through net exams when we are still pursuing our masters degree or can we appear after that
Yes, you can apply for the UGC NET after completing the masters degree. The minimum eligibility for UGC NET is post graduation with more than 55% marks.

The final year in post graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.
All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?