17th February 2011, 09:57 AM
sheetu.kar

Next date for Eramus Mundus scholarship in India?

hi, my name is sheetal..i just want to know that when will the eramus mundus scholarship open for indians to get the scholarship because last date was 15dec2010 but i dont know the next one so,that i'll prepare for next date.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there anyway for me to get the build India scholarship which would help for my studies?
  2. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  3. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  4. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
  6. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship? -- [New]
  7. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  8. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  9. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  10. Need details of Scholarship for MP Board student?
  11. List of universities which offer MBA with scholarship in India for a student of Ethiopia?
  12. Which companies and sources provided scholarship for B.Tech Students in India?
  13. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  15. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam?
  17. Scholarship being a OBC caste and father's annual income is 5,20,000 INR?
  18. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
17th February 2011, 02:21 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Next date for Eramus Mundus scholarship in India?

As per my knowledge , Indians are not eligible for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
For more information you can visit on official site of erasmus mundus.

All the best
17th February 2011, 04:28 PM
mishra245

Full filled Application Performa for Erasmus Mundus programme( with or without scholarship) should directly submitted to the consortium/partner offering the Erasmus mundus programme. If you are selected for the Erasmus mundus scholarship programme then you will be required to spend a period between three months to three years in Europe for studying/teaching/research, but it is must to return back to your home country at the end of your programme.

For more information on Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Opportunities, please visit www.scholarship-positions.com
21st February 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Next date for Eramus Mundus scholarship in India?

Hey please reply to the question. If anyone is reading this.
5th October 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

From Ethiopia.
"Ethiopians have a chance to get Eramus Mundus scholarship?"
21st December 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Im a nigerian nd a graduate of law. Just want to know when application 4 2012_2013 eramus mundus scolarship wud be on
27th December 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

hey m nikita and i want to know the last date for erasmus mundus scholarship???is it 31st dec????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?