1st January 2018, 09:45 PM

Is polytechnic diploma holder from India are eligible in USA for further engineering studies?

I am polytechnic diploma student (civil engineering) from India. So, want to know that students like as diploma holder are accepted in universities of USA for further studies.As of now, I am planning to get admission into B.Tech engineering and I want to know that the process of lateral entry to the 2nd year of B.tech like in India is also eligible in USA. So please help me with this I am in a big mess and wanted to study in abroad please help me this and also wanted to know about the scholarship criteria. If this would possible please let me know and also tell me the process of getting admitted into those universities

Thank you

Related Questions:
10th April 2018, 12:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is polytechnic diploma holder from India are eligible in USA for further engineering studies?

Yes of course you can go for BTech after diploma.
Courses comments in September and one cannot apply directly to the university. You need to apply through UCAS. You have the provision of applying 25 Universities and UCAS charges GBP 21 for it and there is a small intake in Jan, for which you do not have to go through UCAS and can apply directly. You need to fill the application online and upload the documents also before submitting the application.

Documents required to apply for admission:

Class 10th and 12th marksheet

Statement of Purpose

Letters of recommendation

A copy of your passport
10th April 2018, 10:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is polytechnic diploma holder from India are eligible in USA for further engineering studies?

It is best to complete a diploma in India and then go USA for higher studies.

Besides, you have to appear entrance exam
like GRE, TOEFL and based on the results, chances of getting good colleges materialise.

However, check the websites of USA Schools of admission, for admission criteria, scholarship etc.
26th January 2023, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

After diploma we can able to study betech in usa and also are active backlogs are accepted in usa to study betech in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?