21st October 2011, 12:53 AM
yashbhatia12

Is NPTI a good option?

is going 4 npti is good option ????...please tell me if its a good option since i amopting it

21st October 2011, 10:44 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is NPTI a good option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashbhatia12 View Post
is going 4 npti is good option ????...please tell me if its a good option since i amopting it
Is NPTI a good option?

NPTI stands for National Power training Institute and is basically a education provider .They prepare you to give other exams .Although they also have their own certificate but is not well known means it is not popular.Therefore most of the students sit in some certification exams after completion of their program.
  • Colleges and schools are now appointing NPTI graduates only on the basis of NPTI certificate.
  • One of the low point of NPTI is also its fee which is high for general students.

For more information ,please visit the official website that is http://www.npti.in/

So many users or students may have their own opinion on NPTI but i personally is not in favour of NPTI.

With Regards
ravik1214
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?