23rd April 2018, 12:40 AM
Owen1993

Is NWAC 12th board is equal to BA in India? After NWAC 12th can I directly study MA in India?

Is NWAC (Northwest Accreditation Commission) 12th board is equal to BA in India? After Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) 12th can I directly study MA in India? Please clarify the position of NWAC in India?

14th May 2018, 02:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is NWAC 12th board is equal to BA in India? After NWAC 12th can I directly study MA in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen1993 View Post
Is NWAC (Northwest Accreditation Commission) 12th board is equal to BA in India? After Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) 12th can I directly study MA in India? Please clarify the position of NWAC in India?
NWAC stand for NorthWest Accreditation Commission. It is a Non governmental organization that impart education through distance mode in Elementary, Middle and Secondary high school. The quality of education is not equal to the Bachelor level of standard or rather the teaching subjects is for only till class 12th. The NWAC is recognized just like any other educational board. But, after passing 12th you cannot apply for the Master course. You can apply for the Bachelor level degree course only in Indian colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?