14th April 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which offers a better job security between B.Tech or B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

Hi, which is better and offers job security ? Better salary ? B.tech IT Or B.tech mechanical engineering in 2016 ?

31st July 2012, 06:22 PM
Benduluri

Default Re: Which offers a better job security between B.Tech or B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

First Choose your goal first of all leave the thought of job ,concentrate on the subject which one you more like ,love the subject and enjoy to gain the subject
in today's life every job is risk

if you do better then others definatly you can lead the life

first learn subject

**All The best**

31st July 2012, 07:03 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which offers a better job security between B.Tech or B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

~~~Comparison between IT and Mechanical till 2016~~~

>>>Mechanical.
This is surely one of the best stream if you are talking about job security. The stream is oldest of all but have a huge potential to be overcomed. On an average mechanical people are paid less then ther IT counter part. But if you are real hero in the subject you can lead the organisation vary soon.

>>>IT
Unlike mechanical it cleaked its presence just 2 or 3 decade before but devloped with heighest rate. It is highly paid carier but at the same time very much subjected to job risk. This is not only due to market behaviour but also due to large number of pepole coming in this sector.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?