6th June 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it okay to choose fashion design after computer science engineering

Iam a computer science engineering (under graduate) but I interested in fashion design is it correct to choose fashion design after computer science engineering (under graduate) . Iam very confused....... Which is gud to choose after computer science engineering (under graduate)..... Give me idea....

6th June 2017, 12:05 PM
help100%

Default Re: Is it okay to choose fashion design after computer science engineering

I guess you are confused in regard to your desire and others advice, look if you are interested in fashion designing then opt it, there is a huge scope in making a great career across the apparel and entertainment industry. But, if your interest lies only in the computer science then pursue this career don't diver your focus or else it will cost you much because you studied and excel in this field and then abandoning it and that has a good market potential and growth. So, before doing anything think twice because a wrong step might tamper your career graph.
6th June 2017, 12:34 PM
GopinKumar

Thumbs up Re: Is it okay to choose fashion design after computer science engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a computer science engineering (under graduate) but I interested in fashion design is it correct to choose fashion design after computer science engineering (under graduate) . Iam very confused....... Which is gud to choose after computer science engineering (under graduate)..... Give me idea....
It is always good to pursue any course in which you are most interested. So there is no problem if you are choosing Fashion Designing after your B.Tech. On the other hand, it will help you to build a successful career. You can join for M.Design or M.Sc Design in Fashion designing in leading institutes in this field like National Institute of Fashion Technology, Pearl Institute, Lovely Professional University, Vogue institute etc. You can become production manager, Wardrobe manager, Fashion Brand manager, Quality executive etc in fashion and apparent industry etc. You can be an entrepreneur in the field. If you are pursuing your degree in the leading institutes, you can get placed in leading companies in the place through campus placements.
6th June 2017, 08:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it okay to choose fashion design after computer science engineering

As you have completed your under graduation course computer engineering, so it would be nice choice if you will go for post graduation in computer engineering also. But your interest lies in fashion designing so you are free to enter yourself in fashion world. Don't get confused, just go with your interest. But let me tell you that if you will complete your post graduation in computer engineering itself then you will have a bright future instead of doing your fashion designing course. It would have been better for you if you could have done your graduation also in fashion designing then you could go for post graduation in fashion designing. But personally I would like to suggest you to go for post graduation in Computer Science Engineering if you want to have a bright future ahead.
6th June 2017, 08:35 PM
mrghost
Member+

Yes, you are eligible to do fashion designing course after completion of computer science engineering ,even you have extra qualification.

List of courses:-

> Post graduation diploma in fashion designing

> Master of fashion designing

> Master of design

> MBA

> Master of Fashion Technology
6th June 2017, 09:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in pursuing fashion designing course then you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in fashion designing course.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in technology from a recognised university are eligible for admission in M.F.Tech, M.Des courses.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by NIFT and other institutes for admission in course. There is no age limit to appear for NIFT examination.

For more information about NIFT visit at www.nift.ac.in.
6th June 2017, 10:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible for the fashion designing course after completion computer science engineering. Its a very good decision taken by you. You must go for that you have your personal interest because one can perform its best in the interest field only.

As now you have completed your bachelor degree. You should go for the Master,s in Fashion Technology . You can go for the M. Tech or MBA in fashion designing course after completing computer science engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?