3rd February 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Which one among WIMS and WISTA is a better career option for B.Sc Maths students?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc Mathematics and now I want to join either WIMS or WISTA so I want to know which one among WIMS and WISTA is a better career option for B.Sc Maths students? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Wipro WIMS program? Does it include 12th standard Maths or verbal and reasoning questions?
  2. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  3. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  4. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  5. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  6. Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?
  7. How enroll for Wipro's WIMS or WASE 2016 programs?
  8. Which is best among Wista with Maths and WASE programme?
  9. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  10. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  11. Can I participate in WISTA after passing BCA final year?
  12. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  13. How can I prepare to attend Wipro Wista Interview being M.Sc(Life Science) student?
  14. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  15. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  18. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?