30th November 2016, 04:30 PM
Kunal Siddhawar

Am I eligible to give NDA exam while studying in 4th semester of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? Procedure to join NDA for me?

Sir, I am studying in 4th semester of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication stream. My questions is that am I eligible to give NDA exam? Procedure to join NDA for me?

Related Questions:
1st December 2016, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NDA exam while studying in 4th semester of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? Procedure to join NDA for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunal Siddhawar View Post
Sir, I am studying in 4th semester of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication stream. My questions is that am I eligible to give NDA exam? Procedure to join NDA for me?
Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

No, diploma candidates are not eligible for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.
3rd February 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NDA exam while studying in 4th semester of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? Procedure to join NDA for me?

I am eligible for NDA entrance exam while studying at class 12 third month..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?