8th February 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Wipro WIMS program? Does it include 12th standard Maths or verbal and reasoning questions?

Hi,

I'm applying for Wipro WIMS program(http://careers.wipro.com/it/campus/india/wims.htm)

But, the syllabus for their Aptitude test is not in their website. Does it have +2 Maths or instead simple verbal, reasoning questions only?

Friends who have attended the test before please reply. I have no time left to prepare. Please!

16th February 2011, 08:42 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Syllabus for Wipro WIMS program? Does it include 12th standard Maths or verbal and reasoning questions?

Yes the Aptitude test contains all type of mathemetical problems along with 12th standard calculus and probability..so be prepare for that...most of the problems are based on 8th or 9th standard maths and most of the questions are from verbal and reasoning...so be cool...
practice R.S Agarwal Aptitude and verbal reasoning book...you will surely crack the aptitude test...
After that there will be one technical interview and then HR interview...
for technical you should have clear base of your main subjects(e.g if you are from Computer science then you have to have proper knowledge of languages like C,C++,Java.then DBMS,Architecture etc.)..
best of luck...
16th February 2011, 03:06 PM
aryapooja

Smile Re: Syllabus for Wipro WIMS program? Does it include 12th standard Maths or verbal and reasoning questions?

60% + in X, XII & Degree is minimum needed to appear for the program.
selection process is purely based on aptitude test and continued by interview regarding technical knowledge of ur field,including a bit general knwledge too that u obviously get from 10th nd 12th basic
16th February 2011, 09:27 PM
Nazmeen safeeq

Default Re: Syllabus for Wipro WIMS program? Does it include 12th standard Maths or verbal and reasoning questions?

yes generally all entance examinations consist of apptitude,verbal as well as maths question related to 1st year.
2nd April 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hi friends:)send me a model paper for WIMS:)PLZ
4th April 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

is question from english also?
29th May 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi,

i'm applying for wipro wims program(http://careers.wipro.com/it/campus/india/wims.htm)

but, the syllabus for their aptitude test is not in their website. Does it have +2 maths or instead simple verbal, reasoning questions only?

Friends who have attended the test before please reply. I have no time left to prepare. Please!

nope
23rd June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

WIMS is actually more easier than WASE. You just should have a basic common sense and average IQ for getting passed in the aptitude test. But the real problem is in passing the technical interview. You should have a thorough knowledge on your graduation subjects. Then, all d best.
13th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hai friends i have been selected as a wims trainee in wipro infotech, they were going to offer M.S degree in Systems Engineering. They organized aptitude, Technical, Essay writing, HR rounds in interview. I have passed in all these rounds then they announced that i have been selected as WIMS trainee. Now i got doubt that with this i am eligible to study M.S or not. One month ago, i have received my enrollment letter, i signed in that, they mailed that they will intimate my joining date shortly, but still i didn't receive any mail from them.

I want to know that is there any further rounds in that or not , and the name of the university which is going to offer M.S degree ?

Please clear my doubt, frndz!

If any of you is already a part of WIMS program, plz share your experience too!
4th October 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

is the ms degree provided by WIMS wipro is approved by AICTE?
1st November 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference b/n WASE and WIMS???

I'm already selected in WIMS, so a bit confused if WASE is better then i'll prepare for WASE..
19th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i had selected for wipro wims, the eligibility criteria is 50 in X and XII,60 in graduation,
aptitiude paper is very easy even if you don't read r.s aggarwal book you can easily crack it, because qusetions will be asked from the basic communication skills,
few questions i can remember were,
* use of article in a sentence and basic english grammar
* how to communicate with clients, i got some question that feels like we are interacting like customer care, but don't worry its not BPO job
* some basic aptitude like (pick out odd from triangle, rhombus,square,rectangle) how many match stick u require to buld a HAT word without breaking the sticks
so don't worry go for it and do well...................all the best
23rd November 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

THEY GIve m.s degree in system engineering fron b.i.ts pilani which is located in rajasthan and after hr there will be no round taken by the wipro.
10th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and when for the WASE & WIMS programmes in Wipro and what is the difference between WASE & WIMS
7th June 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What would be the job profile in wims? Will it be I.T. job or any other jobs like BPO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?