9th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I join aero diploma course if I have completed 10th with 82% marks?

Can I join aero diploma course if I have completed 10th with 82% marks? Can you please let me know if am eligible to do or not? What should I consider for getting the admission in good colleges? Awaiting to get the reply from someone. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  2. How can I join KVPY after completing diploma in sugar manufacturing?
  3. How can I study Diploma in CSE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  4. How can I study Diploma in ECE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  5. What should I do for joining KVPY after completing B.E? I've completed my diploma(sugar manufacturing) after 10th std and got 85.69% marks
  6. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to join in Aerospace Engineering course? Marks required and the fee structure of it?
  10. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  11. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  12. Can I join Diploma having less marks in Maths?
  13. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  14. Can I join Logistics Diploma after 10th?
  15. Syllabus for Junior Assistant in Airpot Authority of India?
  16. Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?
  17. Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%
  18. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
10th June 2015, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join aero diploma course if I have completed 10th with 82% marks?

Yes, you can join in Aero Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 82% marks from a recognised board. To be eligible to get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
11th June 2015, 06:43 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Can I join aero diploma course if I have completed 10th with 82% marks?

Sure,you can join diploma courses after completing your matriculation.

You should note one thing that if you join diploma after your matriculation then the course duration of diploma will be three years.

However if you join diploma after completing your 12th class then the course duration is only two years.

You have to score good marks in the DET exam for getting admission in good college.

DET stands for diploma entry test.
11th June 2015, 07:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join aero diploma course if I have completed 10th with 82% marks? Can you please let me know if am eligible to do or not? What should I consider for getting the admission in good colleges? Awaiting to get the reply from someone. Thanks!
You have completed 10th standard so you are eligible for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering.

List of the best aeronautical engineering college in India:-

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

MIT , Anna University, Chennai

Nehru College of aeronautics and applied science, Tamil Nadu

Hindustan Institute for Engineering technology, Madras

Indian Institute of Aeronautical engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan electronics Academy, Bangalore

Institute of aviation technology, Bahadurgarh

School of Aviation science and technology, New Delhi

VSM Aerospace, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?