5th September 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between ICWAI and MBA?

i just wanna know. i like to continue my career with accounts dept. which course is better one ICWA or MBA. please guide me to the right way i am confused about it....

17th September 2012, 06:52 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is better between ICWAI and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just wanna know. i like to continue my career with accounts dept. which course is better one ICWA or MBA. please guide me to the right way i am confused about it....

- ICWAI Stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India

- MBA stands for Master of Business Administration

Both the ICWAI and MBA Course having good scope in Now a day . You may choose any on of the Course in which you have Interested .

You have Mention that your interested in Accounts Department . So, I suggest you to apply for ICWAI Course . Because ICWIA Course is fully related in Cost and Management Accounts .

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant India . It is an Professional Course the duration of the Course is for 4 1/2 years and the Course is divided into three levels Such as Foundation Course , Intermediate and Final Course.

The Basic Qualification to apply for this Examination then you should Complete 12th standard from recognized University . There is NO Separate Entrance Examination for this Course .

The Applicant who Complete graduation with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks are eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the duration of the course is for two years and the Course is is divided into four semester .

To apply for MBA Course then you should Complete Graduation in any discipline with Minimum 60% Percentage of marks from recognized University .

If your belong from sc/st candidate than relaxation of 5% Percentage of marks will be given .

The Admission for this MBA Course is based on the Entrance Examination like, MAT/GMAT/CAT/SNAP/XAT Etc..

Suggestion :-

If Your Interested in Accounts Department than, I suggest you to apply for ICWAI Course ...
17th September 2012, 08:58 PM
tanni13

I am giving you little description about both the courses-

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant India . It is an Professional Course the duration of the Course is for 4 1/2 years and the Course is divided into three levels Such as Foundation Course , Intermediate and Final Course.

The Basic Qualification to apply for this Examination then you should Complete 12th standard from recognized University . There is NO Separate Entrance Examination for this Course .

The Applicant who Complete graduation with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks are eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the duration of the course is for two years and the Course is is divided into four semester .

To apply for MBA Course then you should Complete Graduation in any discipline with Minimum 60% Percentage of marks from recognized University .

If your belong from sc/st candidate than relaxation of 5% Percentage of marks will be given .

The Admission for this MBA Course is based on the Entrance Examination like, MAT/GMAT/CAT/SNAP/XAT Etc..

In my opinion if you can crack CAT,MAT then MBA is best for you otherwise ICWAI is good
17th September 2012, 09:03 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

You have Mention that your interested in Accounts Department . So, I suggest you to apply for ICWAI Course . Because ICWIA Course is fully related in Cost and Management Accounts .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?