21st May 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

One can join B.Sc in Costumes Design and Fashion by taking Arts group in 12th?

After 10th, can i take arts group to join B.Sc in Costumes design and fashion, in Arts and science college? And can i have guidance to be a Fashion Designer from your side.

15th July 2017, 11:49 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One can join B.Sc in Costumes Design and Fashion by taking Arts group in 12th?

B.Sc. Costume and Fashion Technology or Bachelor of Science in Costume and Fashion Technology is an undergraduate Fashion Designing course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to join B.Sc in Costumes Design and Fashion by taking Arts group in 12th.

After completing this course you can apply for job in given below employment area.

=> The JIFA - Chennai

=> Sanskriti Skills Pvt. Ltd. - Jaipur

=> Apparel Group - Mumbai

=> Sofmen Solution Pvt. Ltd. - Delhi

=> Costume Connexions - Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?