13th November 2010, 12:45 PM
dudesid

Which one has a better scope between Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering in USA?

which one has largest scope in mechanical engineering or electronics engineering job in USA

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it? -- [New]
  4. What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?
  5. Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student?
  6. List of the best universities available in USA for doing MS after completion of B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  7. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  8. How many seats are there in VIT?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
  10. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  11. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  12. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  13. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech
  14. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  15. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  16. Scope of Mechanical engineering in the coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study Masters in Engineering in USA? What is the scope of Nepalese Civil Engineering in USA?
  18. Courses which can be done after 10th?
10th July 2011, 05:10 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one has a better scope between Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudesid View Post
which one has largest scope in mechanical engineering or electronics engineering job in USA
actually both electronics and mechanical engineering are having approximately equal scope in usa. but salary of a mechanical engineer is somewhat more than that of a electronic engineer. it is quite easy for a mechanical engineer to get a job in usa than that of electronics engineer because there is more demand of mechanical engineers.
the demand of mechanical engineers is less because in usa, most of the systems are automatic. so they don't need much people to look after a machine.
so you must take mechanical engineering from my point of view.
10th July 2011, 08:52 PM
Dreamboyvishnu

Default Re: Which one has a better scope between Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering in USA?

Well, first off all you should make sure you are equally interested in both the fields.Confusions can cause a lots of problems.Both Mechanical and electronics hold a respectable position in U.S.A! If u do mechanical than u have chances in the world richest companies like Microsoft And others . If u choose electronics than too, you have lots of chances to prosper. But mechanical field is becoming more common and thereby lessening the no. of job opportunities. whilst Electronics have a better chance in the coming era.It also has a great chance in India as well as other countries! Hope, u get some needed info. from my post! best of luck for your life!
22nd July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

which ineed to choose mech or ece for good job in australia after 2 yrs of exp?
8th August 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

which has more jobs mecahanical or communication engineering ?
14th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

how much salary compare to the mec engg and ece
16th August 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

sir,my interset in cars and i complete my b.tech i become to going to usa. so what kind of enginering i do mechanical or automobiles.
30th November 2011, 06:47 PM
litunu

actually both electronics and mechanical engineering are having approximately equal scope in usa. but salary of a mechanical engineer is somewhat more than that of a electronic engineer. it is quite easy for a mechanical engineer to get a job in usa than that of electronics engineer because there is more demand of mechanical engineers.
the demand of mechanical engineers is less because in usa, most of the systems are automatic. so they don't need much people to look after a machine.
16th December 2011, 02:24 PM
chint123

hey dnt be confused you are equally interested in both the fields.Confusions can cause a lots of problems.Both Mechanical and electronics hold a respectable position in U.S.A! If u do mechanical than u have chances in the world richest companies like Microsoft And others . If u choose electronics than too, you have lots of chances to prosper. But mechanical field is becoming more common and thereby lessening the no. of job opportunities. whilst Electronics have a better chance in the coming era
good luck
15th May 2014, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary range if you hold a graduate degree in mechanical engineering and how hard is to find a job after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?