5th August 2012, 01:01 PM
gurmeetII

Which one has a better scope in India and America between BDS and M.Tech Biotechnology

Kindly tell me Sir,Which one has best scope in India & America?
BDS or M.tech biotechnology.
I have got seat in bds college in ppmet.but now i am going to surrender my seat.so i am very confused.
plz help me???

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  2. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  4. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  5. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India? -- [New]
  6. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  7. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  8. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  9. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  10. Working and pursuing higher studies together in America after BDS
  11. Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?
  12. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  13. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  14. What is the scope in M.Tech biotechnology?
  15. Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad?
  16. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  18. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
15th July 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one has a better scope in India and America between BDS and M.Tech Biotechnology

which one is better bsc biotech hons or bds?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?