15th November 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Which one is necessary for Government Computer Teacher between B.Ed and MCA?

please tell me whether B.ed is necessary for govt. computer teacher or MCA is sufficient for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  2. Which one is necessary for Government Computer Teacher between B.Ed and MCA?
  3. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)? -- [New]
  4. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  5. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  6. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  7. What to do to become computer science Teacher in KVS after 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for JTET and CTET to become a Computer Teacher?
  9. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  10. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  11. Qualification required to be a Teacher after MCA?
  12. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  13. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  14. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  15. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be a government college Teacher after distance MCA?
  17. Can I do B.Ed after doing BCA in Masters in Journalism? Can I become a Teacher in government college?
  18. Is it right that there is no need to take B.Ed after passing BCA?
15th November 2011, 06:55 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is necessary for Government Computer Teacher between B.Ed and MCA?

Hi Dear
According to idea a MCA candidate is required
because a MCA candidate is well known how to teach a candidate
but a B.ED candidate does not known how to teach a student about computer.

So in my point of view a MCA candidate is best option for this..............
15th November 2011, 08:16 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Which one is necessary for Government Computer Teacher between B.Ed and MCA?

Hello friend.
Both are necessary for govt. computer teacher.
But they wil prefer B.ed more.
First complete you UG, then think about PG.
All the best.
15th November 2011, 09:53 PM
gkumar13000

for becoming a computer teacher though MCA is sufficient but doing b ed will be an added advantage.
so do both..........u will succed as a nice teacher and good mentor
good luck
16th November 2011, 06:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The qualifications required will depend on where you plan to apply. If you plan to apply for a school teachers post then you need to complete B.Ed. If you wish to work as a college lecturer then you need to complete MCA. Along with this you will need to clear the NET exam. You can take a decision based on career aspirations.
7th March 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i m appearing f.y.b.com by couresspondence. i have already job as computer teacher but i want in goverment school perment job so what qlification should i have, i have computer teacher training coures certificate from ymca.
22nd March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Doeacc 'O' and 'A' level , Msc(IT),MCA also,does the b.ed is also required for apply in DSSSB computer teacher job
26th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i m 26 years old n i hv completed my MCA wd 78% marks,can i appply for government job?????
19th October 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old and i completed diploma csc in the year 2001. So can i apply for computer teacher job in gov
30th December 2012, 04:51 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends............

The necessary subject for o GOVT Computer Teacher is MCA.............

ALL THE BEST................
31st December 2012, 04:06 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me whether B.ed is necessary for govt. computer teacher or MCA is sufficient for it.
Dear friend,

You are confused between B.Ed and MCA that which course to be pursue in order to get job in Government college as a computer teacher. As B.Ed stads for Bachelor of Education and MCA stands for Master in Computer Applications. Both courses are different. B.Ed is just a simple course of one year. This course is choose by the candidates who want to get job in a government school as a teacher.

Where as MCA is post Graduation course. This is three years Master's degree course. Both courses are conducted after Graduation. But with B.Ed degree you can just get job in school as a teacher where as with MCA degree you can get job in any college, school as a professor and also in any IT sector company as a software developer, software technician, etc. Now a days mostly colleges preferred Post Graduate Teachers.

If you want to be a teacher in any primary school then for this you can do B.Ed course. As in Primary school you can get job on the basis of your Graduation and B.Ed degree. Now a days B.Ed degree has become necessary for getting job in any school. With out B.Ed degree you can't get job. So first you have to go for B.Ed degree course and then you can get job in government school as a computer teacher for primary classes.

Now of you are interested to become a teacher in Secondary and Secondary classes then for these classes you should have post graduation degree and also B.Ed degree. The post graduation degree should be in that particular subject for which you want to apply in college as a teacher. B.Ed course is necessary as it prepares you for secondary schools. Those candidate who have B.Ed degree along with their post graduation degree are preferred first.
29th January 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I m complete BCA and MCA course in computer filed and i want to go bihar gov as coputer teacher in 10 2 school. i m completed TET Test also so...... I want to know i m perfect or not for this job or required B.ed in computer.
15th February 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friend...
As per my knowledge for gov. Computer teacher, MCA is better than B.ed Education.If MCA is eligible for Asst.Profe. in College. so why not eligible for computer Teacher. As well as it is valid for PGT exam for computer Teacher.
26th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mca and b.ed degree will I get a government job for computer science teaching
2nd August 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Hei . I am MCA.BED
Now i am working as lecturer in womens college. But my job in extenf to 6 months. So further MEd or mphil courses doing weekend value or not value? . Then when job choosing to me?
7th August 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA and MCA.Also working in the CBSE School as a computer teacher(PGT) from last two mand half year. So I wants to know that is it B.ed is compulsory for me to teaching in this School.
18th September 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i have done mca .now i have take the addmision for b'ed....plstell me is m going right or not bec m to confused...
2nd April 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i completd mca nd i want to do b.ed is there beter future for b.ed.otherwise i want to prefer for Law
15th May 2015, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc comp sc. Now i want to do mca. Please tell me weather i get job after mca in private schools or not.
20th May 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have complited graduation from B.Com and also complited computer accounting course which course can I do for job in government school as a computer teacher
26th September 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have b.e degree(c.s.e) .currently teaching in school. .so if I want to teach higher class then.first I have to do MSC or bed...or without that I am eligible for teaching higher class
27th September 2016, 08:52 PM
shiwangini raj

For government teacher now a days B.E.D is compulsory in almost all schools .
However M.C.A will provide you extra preference as a government computer teacher . so, l would like to suggest you to do both the course to get better opportunity..
THANKS..
24th December 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done bca from Sikkim manipal university (distance education) please suggest me to become a computer teacher what should I do bed or MCA first,iwant to make a career in education sector as computer teacher
25th December 2016, 11:05 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Hi.........,

My suggestions would be
>> Do first MCA as this a master degree and will help you in promotion.
>> With MCA also try to complete B.ed as a distance course.
>> Now you are eligible for both government and private school job.
>> If possible try to clear the .Net exam, with good rank.
>> If you have certificate in software courses like java, c++, oracle .This would help you more in getting a reputed job.

Thanks
2nd March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

COMPUTER SUBJECT IS NOT IN B.Ed IS B.Ed IS NECESSARY FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL COMPUTER TEACHER
26th July 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have finished b.sc, b.ed physics with MCA. Is it eligible for computer science teacher in government schools
27th September 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Tech. In computer Science eligible for PG Teachers in plus two schools of CBSE or ICSE schools?
6th November 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I AM WORKING AS A COMPUTER TEACHER IN ICSE BOARD SCHOOL,ACCORDING TO THE REQUIREMENT IN MY FIELD I HAVE DONE MCA IN 2013. BUT NOW I GOT THE NOTICE TO DO B.ED FOR CONTINUE MY JOB AND STILL I AM CONFUSE BECAUSE I THINK IT IS NOT REQUIRED.PLEASE SUGGEST ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?
17th March 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc (Maths) and PGDCA. I also have a B.Ed degree. Can I apply for Computer Teacher in LT grade?
3rd June 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

As I have done MCA but no b.ed. degree and I want to apply for ctet exam m I eligible for this.
8th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

If it complete b.ed then with BCA then which exam are important for me for government job?
25th August 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Am completed MCA and MPHIL in computer science but I didn't complete computer science subject in ug degree is it possible to get the government job for teaching am I eligible for this
21st October 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I have done bca and want to become pgt of computer science in kvs or i want to join teaching sector which should i opt either mca or m.sc in computer science ?
21st October 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc. comp sci and doing B.ed. Am i eligible for comp teacher in state govt school?
8th May 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I'm graduate in bsc comp sci... now I'm very confused what to do msc it or mca which is more preferable ?
1st June 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i getting govt service as teacher after mca and i m not did bca. I'm doing mca after b.sc non med, give me right information and erase my doubts
2nd December 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Bsc physics, MCA and Bed completed.. any UG - Equivalent Govt orders for the post of computer instructor
3rd December 2019, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Doeacc 'O' and 'A' level , Msc(IT),MCA also,does the b.ed is also required for apply in DSSSB computer teacher job
Bhai BTECH AUR MTECH BHI KAR LIYA HOTA SAATH ME DEKH LE BHAI KOI AUR DEGREE BACHI HO TO
9th February 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

mba plus (pgdca from private) will it work for Bstet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?