15th September 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to be a Teacher after MCA?

Tell me what are the qualification needed for teacher after MCA...i like to work private and government colleges

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  2. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  3. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  4. In which all entrance exams to appear for Teacher training? Best college, qualification and eligibility?
  5. Can I apply for primary teacher after completing B.A, MCA, NTT 2nd year teacher training
  6. What is the qualification of teacher for starting a DNB course in Rheumatology? What is the qualification of teacher
  7. Minimum qualification required for Teacher job in private CBSE Schools?
  8. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  9. Is it good to do M.Tech after MCA if I am interested in Teacher field
  10. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  11. Am I eligible to become a 10th and 12th teacher after passing MCA?
  12. What is the qualification required to apply for MCA? I have completed my BCA in Bharathiar University
  13. How to join B.Ed through correspondence? How about the placements? Qualifications required for an Online Teacher?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  15. Will the B.Ed qualification be necessary to become a Teacher for 11th and 12th candidates?
  16. Is it right that there is no need to take B.Ed after passing BCA?
  17. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I hide my MCA qualification during my GD and PI round of ICICI Bank PO recruitment?
23rd September 2014, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to be a Teacher after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me what are the qualification needed for teacher after MCA...i like to work private and government colleges
I guess that you are interested to become a Lecturer. You must have to appear in NET entrance exam to get Lecturer job in College level.

National Eligibility Test (NET) and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a yearn during the moth of June and December.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicants who have secured at least 55% of marks in Post graduation course or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by University Grants Commission.
  • Final year students can also eligible to apply for this exam.
  • 50% percentage of marks required for candidates belonging to SC/ST or OBC candidates.
  • Applicants age should be in between 19 years to 28 years and Upper age relaxation will applicable for reserved category students.
  • There is no upper age limit for lectureship

Official website:- http://ugcnetonline.in/
17th July 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to be a Teacher after MCA?

Qualification required to be a secondary or higher secondary government computer teacher after MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?